SEO - Customer Experience Account Manager
Customer Experience Account Manager (SEO/Owned Media)
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX are one of the world’s fastest-growing media planning & buying agencies, having doubled in size in the last two years. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners within The&Partnership, but our joint venture with WPP means that we are able to offer a true ‘best of both worlds’ advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access to GroupM’s market-leading pricing, data and technology assets.
As both The&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions built bespoke for clients’ individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at EA, News UK, Talk Talk and Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients’ business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has one key ambition: to be the most important place in the careers of our people.
We are Energetic, Pioneering and Honest. These are specific to us, and reflect the culture of the agency and significantly the behaviours we seek out day to day within the business. We want to encourage individual Energy to all projects, to be Pioneering within our industry, and regularly receive Honest, and clear feedback.
Over the past year, we have revamped our natural search offering and have recently launched our new Customer Experience division which covers four key pillars: SEO and Content, Digital PR, CRO and Digital Analytics.
As a fast-growing department within a fast-growing agency, this role offers a great opportunity to work in an environment that combines pioneering innovation with exceptional client integration. We are looking for someone who is interested in working on outstanding, performance lead accounts with an enthusiasm for data and an eye for detail
The Account Manager will be the day to day client contact on CX accounts. They will manage weekly reporting, manage meeting agendas and activate projects to drive performance growth. They will be responsible for management of the supporting team along with the timely delivery of client work.
In preparation for this next phase of our journey, m/SIX needs an individual who can engage clients with the organic growth potential across owned and earned media channels.
- Day to day of communications to clients and internal client leads
- Identify and manage project opportunities for clients across SEO, Content and Technical performance
- Complete projects including but not limited to technical audits, keyword research and insights, backlink analysis, competitor gap analysis, landing page optimisation.
- Management and training of direct reports
- Manage client reporting, dashboards and performance metrics.
This role directly reports to the CX Account Director
This role has 0-2 direct reports
Core Competencies and skills required:
- Proven client servicing skills.
- Management of SEO campaigns with proven track record of delivering results against client objectives
- Knowledge of Google analytics, Google Adwords and other SEO tools
- Experience in supervising and coordinating junior team members to deliver projects
- Exposure to omnichannel campaigns with an interest in paid media channels
- Management of client reporting, including tracking performance against targets
- Confidant presenting CX projects to client stakeholders
- Numerate and comfortable working with Excel and PowerPoint
Additionally, the following skills and experience would be beneficial to the applicant:
- A good level of technical SEO, such as managing website migrations, page speed analysis and resolving indexation issues
- Experience of Content projects, including campaigns, outreach, audits and gap analysis
- Some Experience using Google Data Studio, Datorama, Tableau and/or other Data visualization tools
- A keen interest in digital media, search, social media, web development and digital technologies
- An understanding of econometric and attribution modelling across the full marketing mix.
- Industry Qualifications i.e. IPA or Google Certified Advertising Qualified
- Exposure to content strategy, social listening, influencer marketing and/or traditional ATL campaigns
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.