Programmatic Senior Account Executive x2
Senior Programmatic Account Executive
Job title: Senior Programmatic Account Executive
Group: FAST Programmatic
Client: Global Client/s
Reports to: Account Manager
Ours is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mindshare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent. Our ambition was to go beyond the traditional media descriptors of “Optimise, Capitalise, Maximise.” We will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media. Mindshare’s story is about teamwork. It’s why we called ourselves Mindshare in the first place! We were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength.
We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
A role exists within the Mindshare Worldwide FAST Programmatic department to support a growing team covering several global clients. As a Senior Programmatic Account Executive (SAE) you will play a key role in day to day execution, delivery and coordination of client programmatic engagements. You will work closely with the other members of the FAST organization, wider Mindshare organization and broader GroupM to drive client campaign success across programmatic. You should also be a DoubleClick Bid Manager expert and strive for campaign trading excellence while being able to manage both operational methodologies and strategic plans for a multi-market client.
Mindshare forms part of GroupM, WPP’s combined digital media agencies. GroupM, the world’s largest media investment management organization and parent company of MediaCom, Wavemaker and Mindshare. The Senior Programmatic Account Executive role will report into the Programmatic Account Manager with day to day client responsibilities and career development.
Responsibilities & Competencies:
- Support the Account Manager in all client engagements including support with delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication and contribution to strategy. This can also include managing IOs, fees, discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Responsible for quality assurance and control on the set up of campaigns, optimizations, available inventory reporting, and regular client reporting deliverables.
- Work with the Account Director and Account Managers to review, develop and put in place improvements in the operational capabilities, workflow or new technology of the Mindshare Trade Desk.
- Work with suitable technology partners and internal stakeholders in generating and deploying a Programmatic data strategy.
- Act as the day to day contact responsible for communicating pace and performance, optimisations, troubleshooting, campaign launches and reporting.
- To create client bespoke optimisation methodology driving media efficiencies and performance.
- Integrated Planning & Insights
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to generate campaign insights, channel insights, brand insights and business level insights.
- Aid management in providing deliverables for wrap up reporting including reporting and analysis, insights and visualisation.
- Work with the Account Director and Account Managers to identify and deliver integrated planning across active channels.
- Analyse data, interpret, and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimisations to enhance pace and performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse audience data and activate against them cross channel across multiple platforms.
- Plan client activity via leveraging holistically connect insights across multiple digital channels.
- Work with the Account Director and Account Manager in elevating the Mindshare FAST Programmatic Team to a position where it can assist in client strategy.
- Support the broader client services organization by providing Point of View recommendations on new partner technologies, optimisations and methodologies.
- Provide thought-leadership to clients, contributing to blogs and case studies
- Maintaining a top-level view of programmatic display strategy for all clients within your sub-team and discussing expansion opportunities with the Programmatic Account Director.
- Keeping up to date with the latest programmatic trends, betas and new features.
The ideal candidate will be able to highly demonstrate knowledge and experience in Programmatic and DSP implementations, usage and optimizations. They will be highlight skilled in DoubleClick technologies and can interpret vast amounts of data and make recommendations and optimi<span style="font-fa
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.