We are the client centric digital experts within one of the world’s biggest agencies
Neo is the performance media arm of Mindshare, one of the largest media groups in the world. With 40+ offices worldwide and 1000+ employees, we’re a massive community of performance experts and we’re growing… all the time. Our business specialises in PPC, SEO, ecommerce, programmatic, social, affiliate marketing, and new media like connected TV and audio, all underpinned by advanced analytics and disruptive consultancy.
We’re obsessed with digital media
Our London team is made up of 95 of the smartest people in the industry thinking about, executing and reshaping performance media. We’re devoted to data, totally transparent, and aren’t afraid to tell it like it is. Neo isn’t just a standard media buying shop: we partner and challenge our clients across their entire business as consultants and champions for change.
We work with some of the world’s most innovative brands
The clients who see the value of Neo are the most forward thinking out there. They dream big, they’re smart enough to challenge us, and they demand rigour, thought and innovation in everything we do. We provide just that, which is why our relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry. We partner with global, and UK businesses including Nestlé, Sage, Mazda, BP, BAT, HSBC, Nespresso & All Saints and have a strong focus on ABM and ecommerce focused businesses.
We grow people and professionals
Our people are our business, so caring about their growth and wellbeing isn’t a luxury for us, it’s a necessity. That’s why we see very little staff turnover; people join Neo to grow long-term careers. You’ll be around a group of friendly professionals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who are invested in your future, and you’ll lead a team of people whose future you’ll want to invest in.
“Since joining Neo, I have worked with market leading brands across various verticals and learnt a huge amount not only about media, but also myself. The friendships I’ve made and company culture are second to none, it’s an absolute pleasure working with intelligent like-minded people.”
- You’re a self-starter who actively looks for opportunities as well as challenges to solve. Where you see something that’s not right, you say, and you work with others to find a solution.
- You’re a contentious team player, have a high EQ, and can coordinate and connect with a large number of people at the same time.
- You’re looking for a fast-paced environment and can work under pressure. You’re able to multitask with a clear head, and approach challenges with a thoughtful mindset. You like diversity in your day-to-day, with continually developing project areas.
- You can build relationships. Your internal stakeholders and your team are your partners to succeed.
- You problem solve with an open mind, and are able to communicate clearly and precisely your thoughts to internal and external stakeholders. You’re able to get others excited about your vision for how you want to grow and improve the business you manage.
- You’re savvy with numbers
- You’re accountable. You will be given the support you need and the autonomy you want, with a skilled team working with you; but you’ll be ultimately responsible for the day-to-day business operations and new business project management.
- Be well organised and have commercial acumen to be able to grow the business.
- You’ve worked within a digital marketing company managing teams and clients
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, talent acquisition and IT
- Outstanding communication and numerical skills
- You’ve led multifunctional digital teams, with a proven track record.
- You are highly organised and can prioritise efficiently.
We are looking for a Digital Operations Director to coordinate with relevant stakeholders on daily activities across functions such as finance, IT, HR, Marketing, process improvement. Responsibilities include managing the companies staff levels, ensuring optimum utilisation across teams, overseeing recruitment of staff, working closely with HR and finance, and supporting in new business initiatives.
- Ensuring optimum utilisation across teams
- Work closely with client directors to ensure staff utilisation across the business
- New starter welcome pack
- Maintaining and evolving our welcome pack to new joiners, ensuring up to date information is covered and it remains a useful resource
- UK Intranet
- Ensure the UK intranet is kept up to date and continually add resources for staff to make it a evolving information resource
- Tools & Platforms access
- Align with client teams on client/business requirements to deliver best in class projects
- Present business case to finance
- Manage costs and subscription renewals
- Client utilisation reports
- Work with client teams to develop reports to give them insights into their team utilisation by client
- Coordinate recruitment with GroupM and Mindshare talent team to ensure best in market approach
- Ah hoc requests
- Key contact for HR for ad hoc requests including but not limited to, sick leave, freelancers, performance reviews, learning and development.
New Business and Marketing
- Work closely with client teams to deliver on our award entry strategy for 2021. Ensure teams have sufficient notice to enter awards. Monitor performance of entries and work with teams to continually develop our approach to awards
- UK marketing
- In partnership with the leadership team formulate UK marketing strategy and execute the plan to ensure Neo’s positioning within the market
- Work closely with the Neo EMEA team to work on a new website
- New client prospecting
- Closely work with Mindshare New Business Team to develop a pipeline for Neo
- Prepare the creds deck for intermediaries and new prospects meetings
- Pitch management
- Project management from the stage of lead validation to pitch presentation and follow ups; work closely with the UK MD and the pitch team, commercial team and Neo Leadership Team to deliver a successful pitch response.