Programmatic Product Manager
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
The product team are responsible for defining and managing the media products that Xaxis offer to our clients. These products range from standard display banners to audio and video advertising solutions across web and app environments. They are responsible for developing these products based on both the revenue opportunity for the business as well as the value it will deliver to customers. The product team are experts in their field, often presenting at client meetings or hosting Q&A’s as the subject matter expert.
About the role
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning, delivery, and marketing of digital ad products across display, video, audio, and other digital media channels. You will develop a vision and roadmap for the products you manage based on input from internal and client stakeholders as well as your own industry insight. You will be responsible for revenue forecasting, ensuring that products you bring to market are driving revenue growth for the wider business. You will identify and clearly communicate the key benefits and value of the product through training, documentation, and product marketing.
- Market research
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Define and maintain the product strategy and roadmap
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the media products you manage
- Lead internal stakeholder groups to aid the development of new and existing products
- Create product marketing material and strategy
- Run alpha and beta testing programs
- Develop and deliver go to market strategy
- Be the recognized expert in the business of your product
- Set product pricing
- Collate feedback from commercial teams and customers
- Create and maintain product documentation
- Evangelize the product internally and externally
- Communicate revenue and profit forecasts to senior management
- Demonstrable experience in ad technology or a media agency environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the programmatic marketplace and our place within it
- Strong understanding of advertising technology
- Entrepreneurial work style
- Commercial and customer focused
- Good attention to detail
- Able to network and develop strong relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Evidence of data-driven decision making and analysis
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.