Responsible for improving a company’s organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, understands the impact of larger picture and SEO’s impact in the digital equation. Ability to manage and scope technical requirements of the SEO strategy and implementation requirements for sites with domain/sub domain implications. Crucial role as it serves as direct support to Head of SEO.
- Execute SEO analyses using all data resources and tools available
- Develop and implement architectural, technical, and content recommendations
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis
- Write effective meta content and understand the content rules and KPIs
- Provide input on on-page content formatting best practices
- Monitor SEO performance by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, SEOMoz, SEO Majestic, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Authority Labs, XML sitemap generators, crawlers, etc.)
- Conduct SEO technical audits and participate in SEO audit presentations
- Expertise in CSS, HTML and XML, and experience with Content Management Systems
- Stay abreast of industry trends to inform SEO strategy and communicate these trends to clients and the 360Partners team
- Ability to put together audits that are relevant to the Onsite and Offsite SEO levers. SEO Campaign Management, ranging from day to day tasks (keyword reporting and performance, competitive analysis, site audits, content audits, etc.) to defining and implementing strategic components (SEO reviews, user analysis, keyword targeting models)
- Project manage SEO campaigns on program websites from conception through execution to analysis.
- Ability to analyze natural search traffic to develop SEO strategy, utilizing web analytics tools such Google Analytics, Adobe Sitecatalyst or Omniture
- Keep up to date on current SEO/SEM strategies through continuing education, seminars, subscriptions and self-study.
- Work closely with client teams, adopt global framework with local consideration. Ensure all language considerations are understood in MENA to weight in the Google Search Results.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years SEO / organic search marketing experience in organic search marketing / SEO (Experience in Lead Generation or at a Digital Agency preferred).
- Experience working cross functionally with various departments and empowering project stakeholders through SEO.
- Proven track record of optimizing websites to obtain prominent search rankings for competitive head and long tail keywords.
- Experience developing and executing creative campaigns that encourage natural inbound linking.
- Demonstrated understanding of web analytics, KPI’s and strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics, Webmaster and other third-party keyword research, SEO and optimization tools.
- Experience using Enterprise SEO Platforms (Conductor Searchlight or BrightEdge preferred).
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working on and collaborating with a medium-sized team in-person & remotely.
- SEO training experience preferred.
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative, unorthodox solutions when needed.
- International SEO experience, mobile SEO experience and structured data experience preferred.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.