Finance and Compliance Analyst
- The Finance & Compliance Analyst will work alongside the Compliance Manager to ensure we provide robust internal controls and governance, which we can demonstrate to clients (often via audit), external and internal auditors and the wider group.
- The role will be within the UK Finance Team and will also require a high degree of collaboration with Compliance, Client Leads, Auditors, GroupM and the Worldwide Global Finance Team.
- Coordinate with the finance team and wider business to organise and prepare supporting documentation for client audits including
- Review the audit trail between what has been billed by our suppliers vs. what we bill to the client
- Demonstrate that fees and commissions have been charged in line with client contracts
- Ensure all OMIs have been passed back timely and in accordance with client contracts
- Liaison with client auditors, our global commercial finance team, multiple operational staff within the business, GroupM UK and Finance Plus (WPP shared service centre) to address audit queries
- Coordinate with finance and the wider business to ensure we implement SOX processes
- Organise and prepare supporting documentation for SOX, trading, interim and year-end audits
- Track and follow up on all audit action plans
- Establish, improve and maintain accounting practices and operating procedures across the agency
- Ensure compliance certifications are completed by relevant people in the business
- Approver in our process workflows (client, supplier and staff set up)
- Preparation of our key client risks and documentation
- Ad hoc tasks and analysis as required
We’d like to hear from you if you are
- Newly qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous audit experience
- Proficient user of MS Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good communication skills
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.