Client Solutions, Senior Executive
- 2-3 years experience in offline media planning
- Fluent in English,.
- Rounded expertise gained from client handling, media owner relationships and internal relationships with other departments,
- Strong attention to details,
- Strong multitasking ability&time management
- Has a high self awareness skill,
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve what we do,
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal).
- Good knowledge of sector planning programs (Instar, Medplan, Adex, Agency Planning Tools etc.) and MS Office tools especially Excel, Powerpoint
- Managing day-to-day communications between key partners (Clients,media vendors, publishers, partner agencies, etc.)
- Develop plans to align with client/campaign objectives and work closely with client leads and media team leadership to ensure media plans deliver upon the agreed strategies and approach
- Knowledge of offline channels and the role that they play within the wider media mix
- Creating, analyzing, optimizing media plans, and making recommendations on how best to allocate the advertising budget.
- Creating and presenting competition reports and presentations
- Ensuring that media plans are invoicing in a timely and complete manner
- Evaluating media proposals and sharing with the clients
- Regular reporting and feedback to immediate manager on responsibility area
- To support the team by participating in new business studies when necessary
- Ability to build strong internal relationships across the agency and with the clients,