Global Marketing Manager
Global Marketing Manager, INCA
INCA is GroupM’s brand-safe influencer and content marketing solution. Using proprietary technology, in-house experts, and a network of industry-leading partners, INCA provides influencer selection and content production services, as well content distribution at scale across social and publisher platforms. Our creator partnerships, campaign workflows, and active reporting tools assure full control and brand safety for advertisers and their agencies, while helping them optimize their campaigns towards measurable business outcomes. INCA is part of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company, and has operational teams active in 20 markets around the world. Learn more at inca-global.com.
About the role
Based in London, the Global Marketing Manager will play a key role in the commercial success of INCA by planning and executing global marketing initiatives that drive awareness, positive perception, and adoption of its solutions among brand advertisers, their creative and media agencies, and our commercial partners, as well as content creators, influencers and publishers.
Reporting directly to the Global VP, Marketing of Xaxis, you’ll work with the INCA global team and Xaxis/GroupM marketing teams around the world, to determine, plan, and execute the INCA global marketing strategy and supporting our local marketing teams across North and South America, EMEA, and APAC.
You’ll be responsible for the full range of global marketing initiatives, including the development, management and distribution of core brand and product marketing collateral; running paid, earned, and owned content initiatives, including the development of compelling thought leadership research and opinion; event planning and management; and planning and maintaining internal communications, especially with INCA commercial and marketing teams worldwide, and key customers, including at our sister GroupM media and creative agencies.
You are creative and entrepreneurial, possess strong organizational and communication skills, and have proven comfort and competence in the use of the full range of modern marketing tactics and platforms in the advertising and media industry, as well as a strong grasp of how content, and the influencer marketing and social media landscapes play an increasingly powerful role in brands’ efforts to reach and engage audiences. Plus, you’ll enjoy the thrill and challenge of an ever-evolving industry.
• highly-motivated with a real passion for marketing, especially influencer marketing, and social media
• a marketer with 5+ years of meaningful experience in the media, advertising, and/or content industries
• an excellent copywriter and editor
• practiced in the use of creative and business technologies, especially Microsoft Office, Adobe, and social media and email marketing tools
• adept at maintaining a high level of productivity while handling multiple priorities and stakeholders
We aim to create a cutting-edge work environment that is engaging, enjoyable, and exciting. You will be working with some of the best in the business, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow. Some perks and benefits include:
• Working at the world’s biggest advertising group, WPP, to help grow one of its newest and fastest-growing solutions
• Working at the centre of the influencer marketing industry and working with many of the world’s biggest brands and agencies
• State-of-the-art office environments, flexible working, mobility programmes, and benefits
• Full-time competitive salary
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via [email protected].