Hogarth | Projectmanager Transcreation
Do you speak your languages perfectly and do you have experience with projectmanagement and delivering the best services to your client(s)? For Hogarth the Netherlands we are looking for our first Projectmanager with a heart that beats faster in an creative TV production environment.
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
As part of the Client Services Department, you play a central role in the business and are pivotal to the smooth running of the Benelux markets on your account. You will be managing all sorts of localization projects; from long copy leaflets to TV commercials. You will be responsible for managing projects from brief to final delivery on time and budget. You will be client focussed and require good communication, organisation and time management skills to manage both your clients and internal departments, while always focusing on quality, process and profitability. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the London office and may be required to travel to client premises in NL/BE and to the Hogarth head office in London.
- Day to day contact for agency/client stakeholders and Hogarth internal departments;
- Coordination between Project/ Transcreation Management, Hogarth, client and agencies;
- Respond to information requests from the Account Directors;
- Work closely with the internal Broadcast department to deliver TV campaigns on time and on budget.;
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns for TV, print and digital assets from planning through to delivery;
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the client and brand;
- Highlight and escalate quality control issues;
- Strive to better client and stakeholder relations;
- Manage agreed budgets and administration;
- Prepare accurate cost estimates against the Rate Card for AD approval;
- Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function.
- BSc/BA Degree in Languages, Translation, marketing or communication preferred;
- Dutch to native level essential; fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable (knowledge of French preferred);
- Experience with TV production is an advantage;
- Understanding of the localization process an advantage;
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets;
- Strong numeracy skills;
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail;
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges;
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts with multiple stakeholders desirable.
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things of each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humor.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career;
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central Amsterdam;
- 25 days’ holiday;
- Health Assurance with Achmea and Zilveren Kruis;
- Pension Scheme;
- WPP Group Discounts.
How to apply
Please apply via the ‘apply’ button with your CV and motivational letter.