Paid Search Executive
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX is one of the fastest growing agencies in the world. As an agency that is just shy of ten years old, we were born in the digital age.
This means our approach of truly integrating data into everything we do is unencumbered by the silos and ways of working of traditional agencies. This is what enables us to achieve our purpose: which is to help brands grow in the modern media landscape and new customer reality in which we live.
The agency is designed to think audience first – to face into disruption. We use data signals to understand the flow of audiences, and build communications systems that balance the need to build and convert demand.
We turn real behavioural data into actionable human insight that informs all communications at both strategic & implementational levels. This means that we’re geared toward business growth, not just media growth.
Our aim is always to become a valued board-level business partner of the clients we work with. As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has two ambitions.
1. To be a top ten agency in every market in which we operate
2. To be the most important place in the careers of our people.
Who is the client?
TalkTalk are the UK’s value champion in Broadband and combined TV, Mobile and Internet services. Unlike many competitors with their flashy celebrity led campaigns, TalkTalk genuinely put ‘the customer’ at the heart of their business. This is reflected in our campaigns which feature a real ‘TalkTalk family’ – showcasing ‘real people/ real lives’.
We help TalkTalk invest across all brand and performance channels. With an integrated team, rich in data and analytics and working closely within an embedded team together with our creative agency The&Partnership.
What is the role?
This position is essential to the day-to-day running of the search account and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, dynamic environment. Whilst advanced critical thinking is not expected, we need you to be resourceful and demonstrate the initiative to participate in advanced projects.
- Learn the role of Paid Search as a channel within the wider Digital and Marketing Mix
- Learn how Paid Search campaigns are set up, tracked and measured
- Get trained on setting up Paid Search campaigns across the relevant platforms i.e. Google Ads (keyword research, ad copy writing, campaign structure)
- Understand what your client’s KPIs are and how to monitor these
- Understand how Paid Search metrics interrelate and can influence each other
- Complete daily budget and performance checks to ensure campaigns are running on target
- Understand the PPC optimisation techniques and implement accordingly to improve performance i.e. bid, ad copy optimisation, negative keywords etc
- Get trained across Native UIs i.e. Google Ads as well as 3rd party bid management tools i.e. SA360
- Contribute to materials required for regular internal or client meetings
- Prepare client reports and analyse campaign results to develop actionable insights
- Understand the approach to preparing a media plan in response to a client’s brief
- Understand and apply the MSIX Paid Search Framework for best-in-class implementation
- Working closely with media partners i.e. Google
- Complete the Google Basic and Advance Qualification
- Understand, get trained and implement the MSIX Finance and PO Process
Who are you?
- You will be analytically minded with the ability to interpret data and identify trends
- Have previous entry level paid search experience
- Eager to improve knowledge and skills through continuous training
- You will be highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Experience using Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel
- Any programming or coding knowledge would be beneficial
- You will have a positive attitude & enthusiasm
- You will embody the m/SIX behaviours of energetic, honesty & pioneering
Where is the role based?
As TalkTalk move their operations up to the North-West we are very excited to be moving alongside them. This role will be co-located in the client’s new headquarters Soapworks, a multifaceted destination hub on Greater Manchester’s Waterfront. Working in such proximity with the client will enable us to work in smarter, more nimble ways to deliver the most innovative data-driven work. We envision that this move to the north-west will just be the start for m/SIX making their mark on the Manchester market and we are therefore looking for someone who can also help us grow our northern footprint
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.