EMEA Digital Manager
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX is one of the world’s fastest growing agencies in the world. As an agency that is just shy of ten years old, we were born in the digital age.
This means our approach of truly integrating data into everything we do is unencumbered by the silos and ways of working of traditional agencies. This is what enables us to achieve our purpose: which is to help brands grow in the modern media landscape and new customer reality in which we live.
The agency is designed to think audience first – to face into disruption. We use data signals to understand the flow of audiences, and build communications systems that balance the need to build and convert demand.
We turn real behavioural data into actionable human insight that informs all communications at both strategic & implementational levels. This means that we’re geared toward business growth, not just media growth.
Our aim is always to become a valued board-level business partner of the clients we work with. As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has two ambitions.
1. To be a top ten agency in every market in which we operate
2. To be the most important place in the careers of our people.
What is the role?
We are recruiting for an EMEA Digital Manager to join our growing team with a strong technical and digital background.
The role is working with some of our largest European clients so requires a mixture of cross-channel digital experience combined with a strong planning background to ensure our clients are getting the best recommendations to their briefs.
The role is a combination of brand and performance with a display / biddable media / technology focus. The candidate would need to be reactive, efficient and have experience working in the fast-paced world of media agencies. There is an element of the role that requires working alongside in-house creative teams to produce assets so experience or a desire to work with integrated creative teams would be a benefit.
The role is based at our London hub but there will be some travel involved in the role so offers the candidate the chance to meet with clients at key locations across Europe.
The EMEA Digital Manager role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who has worked in a Global/European capacity and is looking to take a step up to deliver results for large global brands. Or for a biddable specialist looking to move into a broader planning role whilst keeping their activation skills at the fore.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Principle client contact for digital planning and activation
- Responsible for taking briefs and providing integrated responses from client and overarching account teams
- Working collaboratively with the digital planning lead on Lexus plus the strategy and account leads across all accounts
- ‘Hands on’ experience to help run and deliver campaigns along the digital specialists
- Ensure weekly reporting is complete and to a high standard – working with the Account Executives to pull together reports
- Present overarching digital strategies and plans to clients, working with channel specialists where appropriate
- Ensure ongoing knowledge of specialist areas as pertinent to the client(s)
- Present PCAs to clients and ensure any learnings are applied to follow up activities/campaigns
- Understand client business objectives and ensure any digital activities are contributing to these goals
- Meet vendors regularly and bring insight and thought leadership to both internal teams and clients
- Be active with and visible to markets where needed, presenting strategies, insights and results
- Have a topline understanding of technologies that power digital media including adserving, analytics, data and reporting platforms. Experience with GroupM platforms such as mPlatform would be advantageous.
- Work alongside ad-ops/tech team to ensure infrastructure to run campaigns is set up correctly.
- Provide insights and commentary to weekly reports, explaining the holistic nature of channels working together
- Line management of execs as necessary. Ensuring output from more junior team members is checked and accurate.
- Responsible for developing of junior team members
- Run digital training for clients with input from specialists where required
- Work closely with creative teams on digital format best practices
- Demonstrate innovation to clients and longer-term strategic thinking, seek out new betas and tests to push the clients forward in their activities
- Contribute to new business and projects within the agency as appropriate
Who are you?
- Numerically minded
- Proven experience in running and planning digital media – in particular PPC/Paid Social or Programmatic. Strong knowledge of tracking and adserving technologies, in particular Doubleclick
- Previous use of on-site analytics such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Excellent levels of communication – both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, energetic and up for the challenge
- Strong client facing skills
- Team player
- Ability to speak other languages would be a benefit.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.