PPC Assistant- Entry Level
Technical skills aren't required, however we'd very much like to find someone who has an analytical mind and when doing a task wants to understand why they are doing it and the wider impact of it. You'll be a great addition to the team if you're extremely organised, an excellent communicator, and good with numbers, have a great attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop!
To succeed a within our Digital Team, being passionate about Online media and marketing is pretty crucial, if you have this then you won't go far wrong.
We often find that Graduates with degrees in Business, Maths or any with an analytical focus tend to do very well within this area of the business as if offer's interesting challenges with the Analysis and interpreting of large volume data and reports.
Location: Manchester, Spinningfields.
Salary: 17k starting salary with regular pay reviews during graduate programme.
- Supporting their PPC team in delivering best practice PPC management on a given set of accounts.
- Compiling regular reports on campaign performance back to the relevant Account Executive/Manager in a timely manner to suit Client Requirements.
- Monitoring Spend & Targets of designated PPC accounts and ensuring this is in line with the campaign brief. Monitor & complete specific tasks on different accounts, as briefed by Executive / Senior Executives.
- Making the designated Account holder aware of changes in performance and any reasons behind this so that this can be managed.
- Support the PPC Executive to provide all month end spend figures to the relevant individuals in line with agreed deadlines
- Take ownership of a champion area from within the Category Band and support new entry level candidates with the presentation of these.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.