SEM Sr. Executive
The SEM Executive is responsible for delivering a range of Performance marketing services across the business, supporting the manager in developing Mindshare’s Performance marketing product, creating, optimizing and reporting on performance marketing strategies.
- Launch and executive marketing programs, projects and new channels in SEM (including but not limited to: keyword expansion, account restructure/clean up, ad-copy optimization, performance analysis, and bid management)
- Support on big clients’ campaigns set-up, launch, optimization, and reports
- Execute Google and YouTube campaigns and suggest recommendations to meet and exceed revenue and traffic goals
- Be knowledgeable with data and leverage analytics tools and resources (Marin, Omniture, Google Analytics) to understand and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Analytics team to tag campaigns so the data is pulled correctly and later audit the numbers
- Test Google Beta products and provide best practices
- Educate internal and external audiences on SEM discipline and trends via agency and/or cross-department meetings, client meetings, etc.
- Take initiative to help formulate strategies/plans around future online marketing programs and opportunities
- Has deep knowledge of SEM tracking and measurement strategies and tactics from implementation to reporting
- Work efficiently with planners across market to ensure a smooth running of campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year of experience in search marketing managing large keyword volume (millions) and spend budget ($millions)
- Competent quantitative and analytical skills, comfortable with large data sets.
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of SEM tracking and measurement strategies and tactics from implementation to reporting
- Previous experience in managing multiple clients across different verticals, retail, e-commerce or local online marketing campaigns.
- Experience working with 3rd party bid management solutions and agencies (Marin, Google Adwords
- Experience in successfully executing new marketing programs
- Self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work effectively in fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively across departments and teams
- Demonstrated understanding of web analytics, KPI’s and strong expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working on and collaborating with a medium-sized team in-person and offshore with clients and team as well