x2 Account Manager, Programmatic
Programmatic Account Manager
Job title: Programmatic Account Manager
Group: Mindshare Outcomes Programmatic
Reports to: Programmatic Account Director
A role exists within Mindshare Outcomes within a growing Programmatic specialist team. We are looking for an experience Programmatic Account Manager who will play an instrumental role in further developing our offering by taking ownership of the ongoing client engagement, managing a team of Programmatic SEs and AEs and support the Account Director to implement the strategic vision of the account and team. In this role, you will also work closely with other sister agencies in the network, creative agencies, data teams, PR etc.
Mindshare Outcomes is a digital division within Mindshare of integrated performance specialists, managing Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO for our global and domestic clients. The Mindshare Outcomes Programmatic team are responsible for planning, buying and managing Programmatic campaigns as well as multi market coordination for complex global clients within the retail, FMCG, automotive, finance and technology, industries.
Our portfolio of clients includes Marks & Spencer, TKMaxx, Unilever, Dyson, Ford, and more… We are thinkers and doers, relentless in the pursuit of success for our clients. We do this by continually seeking and finding the perfect connection between their products and potential customers through Programmatic, Search and Social platforms.
The candidate will report into the Programmatic Account Director. Working within the Programmatic team, they will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimization of Programmatic activity as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will be expected to use their own initiative to manage DV360, YouTube, TTD, Amazon, Xandr, Verizon campaigns. You will be expected to champion the Mindshare Outcomes best practice approach to delivering campaigns, multi market strategy coordination and communication. You will lead by example, taking responsibility for the guidance and development of junior members of the team.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Exceptional hands on Programmatic experience and comprehensive knowledge of best practice
- Experience supporting, developing, and mentoring junior team members
- Experience managing Brand and DR campaigns, optimising accounts to achieve performance targets
- An expert in developing and implementing audience strategies to optimise programmatic campaigns
- Experienced in applying bid rules, buying methods and automation to optimise and complement campaign management tasks
- Proficient in using advance features available within the native and 3rd party programmatic platforms (DV360, TTD, Amazon, Xandr, Verizon) and tracking platforms like GA, DoubleClick and Adobe Analytics
- Able to clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats etc.) and present these back internally and to clients
- Aware of how Programmatic can integrate with other digital and offline channels
- Able to devise a testing approach/roadmap delivering statistically significant results and insights
- Experience working with client leadership, developing day to day client relationships
- Analytically minded with very good attention to detail, able to identify trends in large data sets
- Leading the planning, creation, and on-going management of Programmatic campaigns
- Carrying out health checks on the accounts to ensure they are set up and running as per Mindshare best practice
- Proactively performing regular optimization of accounts, monitoring market changes and identifying development opportunities
- Creating and leading the execution of development and testing plans including media owner betas where possible
- Preparing presentations and leading client calls and face to face meetings
- Working with the AD to devise campaign strategy and translate this into campaign delivery
- Playing an active role in team meetings and agency events
- Writing case studies of great work delivered by the team
- Volunteering to assist with new business pitches, and other cross-agency initiatives
- Collaborating with other digital teams within the Mindshare Outcomes hub
- Delegating and managing workloads across the junior members of the team
- Contributing to and owning personal development plans
- Arranging/attending training to progress you and the team’s knowledge and capability
- Motivating junior team members to develop their knowledge of social best practices
- Supporting the educating of planning teams on the benefits and purpose of Programmatic
- Making full use of the technology available, implementing processes and practices that maximize operational efficiencies
- The accurate management of budgets, adhering to the Mindshare finance process
- Taking responsibility for junior team members accurately following all aspects of Mindshare process
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement, and providing recommendations
- Consistently hitting and exceeding client’s targets
- Overseeing the implementation of best practices and knowledge sharing
- Managing the development of junior team members
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.