Technical Programmatic Account Manager
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
This role is part of the Client Solutions team responsible for driving the EMEA business of our biggest global clients. Responsibilities include delivering scalable products, providing operational excellence, finding performance efficiencies and driving outcomes for our clients. As programmatic experts this team have in-depth knowledge across a breadth of topics and ensure that this knowledge is used in the best way to meet the clients’ needs.
About the role
PSA is the key client for the role which works closely with the Xaxis Global Client Engagement team to deliver on client requirements and needs, and is responsible for one of our biggest clients across all markets. The role is a subject matter expert in a range of programmatic technologies and products, and aims to drive performance uplift and efficiency through this knowledge. The role is tasked to develop a deep understanding of client needs and then to meet those needs through product specialisation, delivering operational excellence and expertly executed programmatic activity.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Fostering strong relationships with the Global Client Engagement team & developing a deep understanding of the needs of both the agency and the client, to position Xaxis in a way that can meet those needs.
- The creation of operational excellence frameworks and training programmes to position Xaxis product offerings as being aligned to ‘Outcomes’ with clear measurable values.
- Monitoring of operational execution, ensuring teams are hitting client KPIs & assuring profitability.
- Working with key client, market and agency stakeholders to identify scalable products to deliver Xaxis’ mission of becoming the leader in Outcome based media.
- Monitor market activity against pre defined excellence standards and taking proactive action to deliver alignment.
- Define campaign A/B testing protocol and deliver documentation to solidify guidance to markets.
- Acting as the bridge between Mediacom, Xaxis EMEA, [m]platform and external technology vendors to define client development needs.
- First line of support for Xaxis markets in execution of operational mandates
- Monitor and ensure best practice adherence in local markets.
- Monitoring the investment levels of markets, identifying under-investment issues and helping drive successful resolutions.
- Generating monthly reporting on Xaxis performance, and presenting this against benchmarks to the central teams.
- Exploring and bringing to life the broader product and technical capabilities of Xaxis, working with the digital leads and the local market teams.
- Acting as the Technical Programmatic POC for local markets, aiding with troubleshooting, setup up best practices and operational excellence.
- Acting as central liaison points for local MC & Xaxis teams on day to day work.
- Strong technical background with understanding of the programmatic landscape and hands-on experience with programmatic platforms and tools.
- 3 years operational experience within an adtech environment.
- Fluent French speaker, and ability to travel regularly to Paris.
- Direct experience of real-time bidding, ad-serving, the roles of DSPs & SSPs and targeting is preferred.
- Demonstrable involvement in developing, improving and rolling out operational frameworks and processes.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve strategy based on research, data and industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
Xaxis is the Outcome Media Company, delivering measurable results to our clients. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with a bright team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from their digital marketing campaigns. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 47 markets in North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.
For more information, visit www.xaxis.com or send through your application today!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.