Business Science Data Executive
As the Business Science Data Executive you will be responsible for helping the data team calibrate and develop planning tools that are key to our Systems Planning Process.
This is a great opportunity to work with local markets and central team members to deliver new, hero planning tools and contribute to the development of the toolkit used at the heart of our Systems Thinking way of working.
You will be responsible for the calibration and rollout of planning tools that are key to our Systems Planning Process. Specific involvement in the 2 stages of The System, plus client calibration projects and helping the team develop and rollout other data products. This role involves working closely with local market teams across the network to gather data, train and support their use of the tools.
• Liaise with markets and develop good relationships to get good quality media data and feedback
• Work collaboratively with Global Insight, Strategy, and Systems Planning teams to ensure progress of tool adoption and future development of key stages of The System
• Support and help with other data projects and tools which sit alongside The System and are key to client business and market knowledge.
• Help users understand the tools at both an entry and expert level. Be the go-to person for data questions around these tools
• Produce training materials and help local teams to support themselves
• Support client teams and New Business in using and understanding the tools
• Help to upsell Business Science projects for bespoke client calibration
• Gather good examples of usage and circulate best practice examples
Skills and Experience
• Effective communicator & interpersonal skills: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques. This role is about getting the best info from local markets – so effective communication and diplomacy is key
• Problem solving: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
• Contributing to effective Teamwork: work cooperatively and effectively with others, help resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
• Organisation: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals – reporting back to team with progress
• Planning: Create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results
• Analytical: You will be numerate with a high attention to detail. Econometric analysis will be a bonus!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.