Job Title: Account Executive (Account Management)
Are you enthusiastic, creative, and curious? Are you looking for a career that challenges you intellectually? Are you looking for a role where you get to work with some of the biggest brands in the world? Do you want to work in a vibrant, creative atmosphere? If you have answered yes to these questions, then why not consider a career in Account Management at Mindshare?
About the Account Management Team: The Account Management team play a crucial role in Mindshare delivering the most innovative and effective solutions possible to our clients. Working with Connections Planning, Account Managers provide the connection between the specialist teams in Mindshare, and partner agencies, to ensure our processes run smoothly and our output consistently delights our clients.
A combination of “hands-on” experience and a structured training programme means Account Managers gain a comprehensive knowledge of how a media agency business operates, and an understanding that is the cornerstone of a successful career in the media industry.
Working closely and supporting Strategic and Connections Planners along with Client Leadership makes up a large proportion of an Account Manager’s time and means the individual is enabled to learn how Mindshare approaches the definition and design of the audiences, connections, content and measurement that comprise our media solutions.
Who are we looking for: You will be an enthusiastic and positive candidate who has a genuine interest in a career in marketing and advertising. You will be inquisitive and curious with a drive to really get under the skin of our client’s marketing, understand what makes them tick and be able to turn this into actionable insights. You will be comfortable working in teams and will be able to proactively engage and collaborate with peers from other teams within the agency.
Knowledge and skills:
- Enthusiastic, reliable and excellent team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills incl. time and project management.
- High level of comfort using data – both small and large datasets
- The ability to analyse data to discover insights
- The ability to communicate insights using data visualisation to both experts and non-experts.
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our Mindshare benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central London
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance.
- We also have a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
How to Apply
Please apply online via this advertisement and send us your CV and a covering letter. Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in the UK, without sponsorship.
If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.