Senior Digital Specialist
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media agencies and the leading media agency in Switzerland. Our network comprises over 7,000 employees in 130 offices in 105 countries around the world. We are part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group. In our office in Zürich our around 90 employees we provide media consultancy, strategy, analysis for some of the biggest Advertisers in Switzerland, from automotive to consumer goods, from retail and pharmaceutical to telecommunications, entertainment and fashion.
For our office in Zürich we are looking immediately or after agreement for a Digital Specialist. This is a 100% contract at senior level position in the fields of Digital Media Planning and Innovation with possibility to grow for a long-term relation within the company.
This role implied the following responsibilities:
- Experience working within an agency environment – ideally you’d be someone from a Media Agency / planning background with strong digital understanding
- Exposure to all media channels, but specifically a strong working knowledge of paid digital media
- An experience of interpreting data and understanding measurement systems
- Passion for what we do and a strong desire to succeed and thus progress.
- Ability to manage and develop junior team members – supporting their skills development across the team
- Be able to interrogate a client brief
- Always be on the lookout for the new and the different
- Be an effective communicator – with colleagues and clients alike
- A strong working knowledge relevant industry tools, systems and applications – such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Adwords and including Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent knowledge in digital Media Strategy and Planning
- Three years of Digital Media Planning experience
- Deep knowledge of the Swiss Market
- Positive approach at problem solving with desire to improve and thrive
- Quick learner with a hands-on mentality
- Work within agile frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Management abilities combining both, focus on the details and keeping track on the bigger picture at the same time
- Advanced knowledge in the field of Digital Media Advertising
- Experienced in area of digital campaign management and creative solutions
- Tangible positive thinking, creativity and passion for the challenge
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with market partners, marketing professionals and teams
- Fluent in English and German
Advantages of working with MediaCom
- Work independently to shape your own projects and ways of working
- Development based on personal strength and interests
- Be part of a forward-thinking agency and team
- Dynamic, friendly and welcoming environment
- Strong local market position with international know-how exchange
Are you interested?
Please write to : email@example.com