GroupM is seeking a dynamic Project Manager to become an integral part of our Operations Team in Lisbon, Portugal (Portuguese language required).
We value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in our projects. You will become part of a dynamic, experienced and friendly professional environment with a strong results commitment, that is thriving and developing focused on innovation and discovery.
The primary focus of your mission will be to plan, manage and succeed on the delivery of business change across our agile organization. The role will have a mix of large change projects and small localized changes involving the management of internal and external delivery teams, external partners, Analytics teams and 3rd party systems teams.
What we expect from you:
- Build strong productive relationships with the managers and staff within the Business and across specialist teams
- Ensure that the project roadmap is aligned with the commercial and operating requirements of the business
- Identify and resolve business, technological and supplier issues in order to ensure that projects can be delivered on time and within budget
- Stakeholder management to ensure business buy-in and support, that they are kept updated of the progress of the projects
- Provide mentorship and support to junior members of the team
A bit about yourself:
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience working as a Project Manager in a multi-project environment with challenging timeframes and deliverables
- Have a technology background with some knowledge of the concepts and tools relevant to Advertising and Media organizations
- Previous experience working within an agile environment and relevant management tools
- Have exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to user testing, initial live running and handover to BAU
- Be creative, proactive, logical and innovative and will not just accept the status quo
- Be highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
- Able and eager to learn new concepts, with a strong analytical mindset with attention to detail around data, insights and actions
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. Our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com