Paid Social Specialist Account Director, FMCG
- Driven by solving complex client problems, working in multidisciplinary teams and leading the paid social strategy of one of the largest global organisations? Are you passionate about building strong relationships with clients, agency teams and partners? Do new technologies and innovation opportunities in the paid social space excite you? Then that’s probably the role for you. Leading the paid social strategy and execution for Unilever, one of the largest and advanced in the marketing space organisations in the world, the Paid Social AD role is a fundamental one to drive the agency and the client business growth. Supported and guided by the business director, they work together to facilitate excellence, drive innovation and nurture strong, long-term partnerships.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the output of your team, both client facing and operational
- Be the central client contact for your client
- Build a reputation as a trusted senior advisor for internal and external stakeholders
- Play an active role in pitches, and other cross agency initiatives
- Surfacing the best work within the team and promoting this internally and externally via case study submissions / award entries etc.
- Take responsibility for your team’s development and career progression within the agency
- Develop ways of working that maximize client output, whilst minimizing operational input
- Ensure briefing, planning and finance processes are strictly adhered to by the team
- Understand the scope of work and work with the Business Director to ensure account profitability and growth.
We’d like to hear from you if you have....
- Expert knowledge of Paid Social measurement capabilities and evaluate and implement study opportunities that are of benefit to the client and future social activity
- Working knowledge of digital attribution approaches used to optimize social campaigns
- An understanding of how Paid Social can integrate with other digital and offline channels
- Exceptional project management and coordination skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Experience in developing and leading client relationships
- Exceptional people management skills, including support and development of at least two junior team members
- A drive for:
- Speed: drive to respond to change, tackle challenges and grasp opportunities
- Provocation: Challenge the status quo and strive for innovation
- Teamwork: adopt and evangelise a spirit of collaboration and positive mindset
- Account Director level executional Paid Social experience managing Brand & DR activity; experience in optimising and developing paid social accounts to hit performance targets is essential
- Extensive experience using the native Paid Social management platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snap, LinkedIn) as well as 3rd party platforms like 4C, Sprinklr and tracking solutions such as DoubleClick and Adobe Analytics
- In depth understanding of networks like: Audience Networks, In-Stream, Twitter Sponsorships and when to use them to deliver against clients’ business objectives
- Understanding of the importance of brand safety, viewability and able to recommend solutions that address these topics
- Ability to support the Business Director in developing wider social channel strategies including year planning, audience development and creative solutions in line with client’s objectives
- Ability to devise a cross social platform video strategy that links up with other non-social channels, taking into account best video practices
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.