PPC Executive - MediaCom Manchester
A brand-new position has arisen within our lovely PPC team, based in the Manchester Head office for MediaCom North. This new role is a result of the PPC team’s growth, as they continue to explore new areas and innovate within this Digital Channel.
As PPC executive, you will work with your manager collaboratively across all our PPC client groups, to focus on Google Shopping and Google Script. It’s essential that you have PPC experience already and either have (or want!) to work on Google Shopping/Google Script with a greater focus.
Best 3 things about this job
1. An opportunity to work for the UKs largest media agency working with the best people, thinkers and clients in the UK
2. The chance to work with some of the best brands and businesses in the UK across all categories including retail, travel, charity and finance
3. You will get a fantastic benefits package and be part of a culture that continually puts its people first. We have lots things happening throughout the year in addition to your benefits, which focus on your total wellbeing and enjoying where you work. We also have an on-site Barista to fulfil all your caffeine needs for free :)
Here at MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s destination agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life, and personal welfare.
Flexible working is a part of our culture and MediaCom North are proud to be an inclusive employer that can (and will!) offer flexibility in employment from the first day you join us as a member of our team. We recognise that our people want a lifestyle balance that truly reflects and accommodates the many demands of the modern-day world. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss options with anyone interested in becoming a ‘MediaCommer’ as we already have several initiatives in place with options incorporating flexibility from both an hours and location perspective.
We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work.
What we'd like to see from you:
- Previous PPC experience is essential
- Qualified in Bing and AdWords fundamentals (either or both)
- A proactive approach to learning
- A collaborative way of working.
- Experience with either Google Shopping or Script would be great, but it isn’t essential if you are willing and wanting to learn!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.