Online Media Planner
The Role Objective
The Digital Media Planner is responsible for executing all day-to-day digital media planning and client service activities associated with assigned accounts, if needed.
The Digital Media Planner provides media planning recommendations and offers resourceful problem-solving, both internally and externally, while maintaining successful client relationships.
- Develops integrated media planning solutions according to client brief and strategy.
- Prepares digital media plans and other deliverables and executes media plan implementation.
- Closely collaborates with GroupM responsible/s and media suppliers to ensure perfect implementation of digital plans.
- Monitors campaign performance and build campaign reports for the clients. Recommend the necessary optimizations and supervise their implementation.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the media and technology developments that influence performance planning and clients’ business.
- Works with trafficking, ad-serving and finance departments as part of the media management process.
- Proactively address processes and communications issues and impediments and is supporting the planning team to deliver business objectives.
- Ongoing plans check-ins and optimizations for all campaigns.
- Manages day-to-day plan changes and maintenance of media plans.
- Assists the Financial department and conduct all trafficking tasks necessary for monthly invoicing.
- Develops competitive analysis for the clients using the Agency’s and other available tools within the market.
- Supervises closing up contracts and add new digital suppliers to the database whenever necessary.
- Evaluates the online consumer behavior and target affinities with websites by using Agency tools.
- Responds to all tasks and requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Uses Agency tools to drive forward new channel suggestions and performance orientated recommendations.
- Demonstrates an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
Education, skills and behaviors
- 1+ years of experience on a similar role.
- Ideally educated in a business, numerical or analytical degree e.g. economics, mathematics, statistics or engineering.
- Preferable Romanian speaker.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar.
- PC literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Demonstrable strong planning skills.
- Experience in implementation planning.
- Very good communication skills.
- Evidence of being able to influence and manage client stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills to identify consumer journey planning.
- Good target orientation e.g. very results driven, ability to work effectively to targets.
- Experience of working within a developing economy.