Journey Delivery Account Director - Manchester
Account Director - Journey Delivery with a precision focus.
Nola Calladine (Managing Partner), Chris Greer (Precision Business Director)
As a senior member of the Journey Delivery community you are responsible for ensuring that every step taken throughout the Purchase Journey on behalf of the client by the Wavemaker team is maximized for effectiveness and efficiency. You are the beating heart of the agency, driving best in class media, tech & content solutions for clients.
With a Precision focus you are also responsible for recommending overall digital channel strategy and investment and ensuring WM commercial considerations are taken into account, working in conjunction with Head of Programmatic, Head of Media to ensure GroupM best practice. You will need an analytical approach, experienced with the use of data to aid planning and activation and be confident at using reporting tools such as Google marketing suite.
You will act as client lead on a number of key Wavemaker clients. You will be their main point of contact, ultimately responsible for the efficient and effective running of the account.
- Lead day to day communications with the client.
- Act as the central point of liaison for all campaigns and projects being delivered.
- Digital channel strategy and performance
- Vantage performance
- Financial performance
- Additional clients and responsibilities where required.
- Team development
- You will line manage and take responsibility for the learning and development of more junior team members.
You will be a key part of the Precision team. Working collectively with the rest of the team to deliver on the three WM North Precision objectives:
- Improve and socialise our strength in Precision thinking across teams within the agency.
- Create a regular forum and assign individual responsibility for driving Precision opportunities within existing clients, aligned with Client leads
- Craft a Precision story for WM Manchester, with go-to-market positioning.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.