Digital Display and Print Specialist Account Executive, Great Clients
About the Role
- An Account Executive in the FAST Display team is responsible for planning and buying digital display activity and print across multiple clients
- In FAST Display we encourage creative thinking so this means identifying new opportunities and constantly working with clients and media owners to bring new and innovate ideas to life
- This will involve working in partnership with some of the most prolific media owners in the market – News UK, The Guardian, Google, Telegraph, Mail Metro Media, Verizon, Teads, and Hearst are just a few examples
- It’s varied role, comprising not only planning, implementation and evaluation of clients’ media activity, managing client and media owner relationships, attending meetings, and contributing to the quality of the team’s output
- This means juggling lots of different tasks and sometimes working to multiple deadlines
- The role offers considerable autonomy, as you won’t be micro-managed, so there’s a lot of responsibility!
- No two days are the same in our team. We are a lively bunch, who like to work hard but take great pride in what we do, whilst having fun along the way!
- Planning and buying clients’ digital & print campaigns
- Identifying and pursuing creative opportunities
- Learning and using a mixture of Industry tools and Mindshare specific systems
- Monitoring Performance and delivering effective optimisations
- Overseeing reporting and trafficking and the creation of Post Campaign Analyses
- Ensuring accuracy of booking and billing
- Responsible for the booking, tracking setup, on-going management, and reconciliation of Programmatic campaigns
- Learn to identify and act upon budget optimisation requirements
- Learn how Programmatic campaigns are tracked and measured
- Understand the role audiences play in Programmatic targeting and campaign optimisation
- Become confident in how to set up Programmatic campaigns, including structure, buy methods, formats, and inventory
- Understand the approach to preparing a media plan in response to a client’s brief
- Deliver client reporting and analyse campaign results under the guidance of the Account Manager, with a view to developing actionable insight
- Establish an understanding of the mechanics of Programmatic advertising
- Complete the necessary specialist training for programmatic tools e.g. Adservers (DCM, Flashtalking, Sizmek etc.) and Finance systems (Prisma, MX).
- Become confident in navigating the platforms required to manage display campaigns
Ideal key skills & knowledge
- Passionate about either Digital Display or Print (or both!), and knowledgeable of the market
- A ‘people person’ who can form strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to learn how to interpret data in meaningful and understandable ways & to identify trends
- Proactive in improving their knowledge and skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively, and work as part of a team
- Experience using basic features of PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel (e.g. creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations, sorting and filtering data, creating graphs and tables)
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.