Programmatic Account Director
Xaxis European Head Quarters
Department: Global Client Engagement
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
This role is part of the Global Client Engagement team team responsible for driving the Global business of our biggest global clients. Responsibilities include building and maintaining trusted partner relationships with clients and agency teams across all relevant markets; ensuring Xaxis provides strategic programmatic guidance and leadership, oversees operational excellence and delivery of business outcomes for our clients. As programmatic experts this team have in-depth knowledge across a breadth of topics and ensure that this knowledge is used in the best way to meet clients needs.
About the role
PSA is one of our largest and critical key clients and is the primary client for this role, working closely with the Xaxis EMEA Client Solutions team to deliver client ambitions and needs across all markets. The role requires a strategic focus and day-to-day account directing for the client working hand-in-glove with the Mediacom global and local teams. Critical to this role are the ability to lead the programmatic development of the clients digital investment, build strong relationships at global and local leves and a need to drive strong performance against clear outcome objectives. Essential to the role is a deep understanding of client needs, then to meet those needs through product specialisation, ensuring programmatic activity & operational excellence frameworks are executed. The role will extend to other clients as necessary but will have a primary focus on the PSA Groupe in the first 12 months at least.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Owning the day-to-day account relationship with the Mediacom Central team and be responsible for developing and delivering client growth strategies.
- Fostering strong relationships with client, agency and Xaxis teams to develop a deep understanding of the needs of both the agency and the client whilst positioning Xaxis to meet those ambitions. Become a trusted partner of local PSA Mediacom and Xaxis leads.
- Ensuring operational excellence frameworks are applied and monitored by the Xaxis PSA Technical Account Manager.
- Working with key client, market and agency stakeholders to identify solutions that deliver Xaxis mission of becoming the leader in Outcome based media.
- Developing proof points of added value insight at local and global levels
- Be the escalation point between Central Xaxis & Mediacom teams and Xaxis Market Leads
- Being proactive to ensure alignment of local market activity against excellence standards defined by the central client.
- Working with markets to produce case studies to demonstrate the Xaxis strategic value to PSA.
- Act as the bridge between Mediacom, Xaxis EMEA, [m]platform and external technology vendors in defining development opportunities for PSA.
- Monitor market investment levels, identifying under-investment issues and establishing clear resolution plans with the support of the Mediacom global team
- Contribute to and bring to life existing / new Xaxis product and technical capabilities, working with the digital leads across PSA brands and the Data Strategy team.
- Coordinating and developing the global PSA programmatic test activation roadmap.
- Publish PSA investment reports with commentary to senior stakeholders
- Run business reviews with top six PSA markets bi-annually
- Dotted-line Management of Xaxis Technical Account Manager
- Minimum seven years experience in Digital Account Management / Leadership with experience in the auto vertical preferred
- Fluent French speaker and ability to travel regularly to Paris and other EMEA markets as required
- Experience in managing key clients and internal project teams
- Articulate & strong communicator, with good presentation and Microsoft Office skills
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.