GroupM | Programmatic Campaign Specialist
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
GroupM is looking for a Campaign Manager.
She/He is expected to create, launch, and maintain online ad campaigns in multiple DSP platforms. Additionally, She/He will provide actionable campaign insights to both external customers and internal teams.
- Build and traffic campaigns in DSP platforms
- Analyse campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization
- Develop strong and effective audience targeted plans in accordance with campaign objectives (branding / performance) and targeting strategy
- Own campaign performance and pacing while recommending opportunities for optimization
- Regular review of performance of campaigns across revenue, performance, and pacing
- Analyse performance to understand value provided by DSPs and other vendors
- Design and implement tests to evaluate DSP platforms / DMP data activation and feature performance
- Work with internal teams to create Real-time Optimization strategies that align with campaign goals, delivery, and performance
- 1 – 3-year trading experience in digital advertising
- 1 – 2 years of digital media analytics experience landscape, RTB/Programmatic buying experience
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis
- Organized, detail oriented and highly focused.
- Good technical communicator – can work with DSP teams to build features you need
- People person – can work with client and internal teams to plan and optimize campaigns for performance
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos
- Passion for online advertising technology
- Knowledge of main DPSs and experience with algorithm / automation tools
- Familiarity of how websites and online ads work
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging and troubleshooting tools
PLACE TO WORK