People Experience (HR) Ops Lead – 6 Month FTC
People Experience Operations Lead:
At the start of 2018, GroupM merged two of its leading global networks, MEC and Maxus, to form a brand new media, content and technology agency – one of the largest in the world. WAVEMAKER exists to be Future Makers: to build brands that pioneer the future, inspire society and move customers to action. What started with a blank page and a fresh perspective has resulted in the creation of the agency of future.
Bound together by our Purchase Journey approach, we help clients translate audience behaviours and insights into smart decisions today, for a prosperous tomorrow. Our organizational capabilities and specialisms, along with the talents of our 8,500 people worldwide, are united through our focus on understanding, accelerating and optimizing purchase journeys. Our obsession with purchase journeys is apparent in the solutions we create for clients, in how we structure ourselves and in the job roles our people perform. So the majority of jobs at WAVEMAKER may not sound like jobs at any other agency, and that’s because they aren’t!
Our people are encouraged to become the best versions of themselves and share the values and behaviours of what we refer to as PACED - passionate, agile, collaborative, entrepreneurial, and diverse. With our combined global heritage coming together to create something new, our people are the brains, the data experts and the thinkers of the GroupM family.
WAVEMAKER is a leader in its field. We’re in front of transformation, making waves by making bold choices. It means the impact of our choices today creates momentum into the future.
Our vision is simple: To become the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
People Experience (HR) Operations Lead
WM UK Chief Talent Officer
This critical role will be a part of a Wavemaker UK HR (people experience) team.
Wavemaker was launched 18 months ago as a result of the merger between MEC and Maxus. The People Experience Team is at the heart of our strategy to become the distinctive, admired and unique agency in the Country. The operations, policies and processes underpin the People Experience team and are in need of an urgent overhaul and also simplification.
Your core areas of focus and accountability will be (not limited to)
- Build and maintain process flows, on boarding / leavers between WM and GroupM Finance and IT
- Management of the People Experience Operations Team
- An innovative member of the Senior People Experience team
- Spot and implement process improvements
- Coordination of people’s info updates (i.e. salary costs) working with BP’s and payroll
- Coordination of initial documentation for salary reviews and auto increases, working with BP’s and payroll to deliver
- Owner of people policies (updates / creation of new ones)
- Owner of SharePoint site (up to date and relevant offering)
- Gender Pay Gap reporting, working with payroll
- Responsible for the Benefits renewal process, internal marketing and key relationship holder with Aon.
- Oversea Perks offering ensuring we keep to budget.
- Work with the assistants to ensure all onboarding material is accurate and up to date
- Oversea the ‘request to hire’ process and relevant spreadsheets. Working with COO and P&C Assistants to deliver seamless flow of work
- Responsible for visa documentation, audits and renewals.
- Responsible for filing system, accurate documentation held to folders etc
- Work with GroupM on SOX audits (plus other audits)
- Liaise with People Experience Business Partners on core areas of focus
Who are we looking for?
To get a seat in our team and be successful at Wavemaker you will be someone who thrives when they are expected to be:
- Process minded
- Passionate about improvement
- A Coach,
- A mentor,
- Able to work in a matrix environment
- A self-starter
- Completer finisher
- Never accepting of hurdles that allow the unacceptable
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.