Back to Top
Who we are?
GroupM, world leader in consulting and media buying, is mainly engaged in supporting advertisers in the promotion of their brands.
GroupM is present in 80 countries via international networks and works with renowned clients in diversified sectors such as luxury goods, automotive, FMCG, services...
In France, GroupM is present through the following agencies : KR Wavemaker, MediaCom, Mindshare, Neo and Keyade (1000 employees).
The Global Digital Lead will be in charge of driving digital operational excellence and digital strategic thought-leadership for a global luxury advertiser.
Digital operational excellence
- Lead and coordinate digital media activities globally for: online video, display, social, programmatic…
- Supervise Ad Verification roadmap in Brand safety & Viewability
- Provide guidance and coordination on digital tracking & data management solutions (adserving, DSP, dashboarding…)
- Drive digital Measurement & Competitive monitoring
- Build a data and programmatic roadmap with test & learn plans
- Coordinate digital media projects in conjunction with other digital / data advertiser teams: eCommerce, CRM, IT…
- Lead and coordination of campaign management for central digital campaigns
- Supervise the global digital & social team (7 digital/social account managers)
- Be the digital point of reference and escalation for local digital leads
Digital strategy & thought-leadership
- Bring a strong point of view on the role of digital / social touchpoints to integrate into annual media strategy and campaign media guidelines
- Provide regular strategic point of views and educate on key digital media, innovation / technology developments, measurement trends and news
- Coordinate Innovation & Inspiration roadmaps, in conjunction with Strategy teams
- Initiate and coordinate Global Digital Deals / Partnerships
- Drive social roadmap in conjunction with Social Global Director
- Leverage WPP digital expert entities to fuel the advertiser digital roadmap
- Organisation of inspiration / innovation sessions with key digital partners and start-ups and key annual media & tech events (CES…)
- +10-12 years of experience in Digital Media
- With a strong focus on international global clients & network coordination
- French & English mandatory
To learn more about our culture: https://linktr.ee/groupmfrance