Paid Social Specialist Account Director, Auto
Are you a person that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, do you love media and creative and do not shy away from a challenge or two? Than this could very well be the job for you!
Join a Social team that is all about delivering great campaigns for the one of the largest automotive accounts in the agency.
The automotive space is being disrupted with constant changes, new technological developments and is consistently reinventing itself – this is a chance to join our journey.
In this role you will responsible for leading a team of passionate and dynamic people that constantly wan to push the boundaries on a media and creative level.
Outside your immediate team you will be working with people from across the entire agency, from planning, search, programmatic, to data and creative. As well as PR and external agencies.
You will see and speak to the clients on a frequent basis so a chance to build close relationships and learn more about the client’s business and ensure our strategies ladder up to the overarching business objectives.
Lastly this role is all about integrating media and creative and so this is a chance for you to show off your data and creative skills to help develop stand out campaigns.
The role is split between two offices, Mindshare UK and GTB both in great locations in the heart of London!
- You have experience in developing and leading client relationships – what is your secret?
- You have exceptional people management skills, including support and development of junior team members
- Paid Social experience managing Brand & DR activity using native and 3rd party platforms
- Ready to support the development of wider social channel strategies including year planning, audience development and creative solutions in line with client’s objectives
- You have got a clear understanding of the importance of brand safety, viewability and able to recommend solutions that address these topics
- Ability to devise a cross (social) platform video strategy taking into account best video practices
- Expert knowledge of Paid Social measurement capabilities and evaluate and implement study opportunities that are of benefit to the client and future social activity
- Experience and passionate about working cross-team / agency to develop stand out campaigns and knowledge sharing is your thing!
- Ability to demonstrate how you have challenged the status quo in your current or previous roles -show the capability to drive impact and change
- Demonstrate how you have dealt with change in your role, industry, and / or client and improved outputs
Your life until now
If you’re someone who is ready for the next step in their career, passionate and experienced in leading a team, enjoy getting stuck in, love working with data and creative, not afraid of stepping outside your comfort zone, a true team player and excellent communicator – you will enjoy this role!
About the Team
We have a truly great social team. We are true to our name in that we love spending time with one another.
Our focus is being champions of the impact that paid social can have on businesses.
We are part of the FAST team part of the Exchange.which is the media buying department of Mindshare. It’s a great place to learn not only Paid Social but other digital channels as well as offline (TV, Print, Radio, OOH).
GTB is a bespoke communications agency and Mindshare acts as the media-buying arm of GTB. Being a member of our Social team means bringing Mindshare and GTB even closer together.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.