Digital Display & Print Account Director - 12 month FTC *June start*
*June 2020 start*
- An Account Director in the FAST Display team is responsible for delivering market leading Digital Display and Print campaigns
- This will involve working in partnership with some of the most prolific media owners in the market – News UK, The Guardian, Google, Telegraph, Mail Metro Media, Verizon, Teads, and Hearst as an example along with GroupM teams who help to deliver our programmatic solutions
- In FAST Display we encourage creative thinking so this means identifying new opportunities and constantly working with clients and media owners to bring new and innovate ideas to life
- It’s varied role, comprising not only planning, implementation and evaluation of clients’ media activity, but overseeing reporting output, ensuring continuity of the agency’s financial processes, managing client and media owner relationships, attending meetings, and contributing to the quality of the team’s output
- The Account Director is responsible for the line management of the team Account Managers as well as supporting the Business Director in assessment of their quarterly performance.
- No two days are the same in our team. We are a lively bunch, who like to work hard but take great pride in what we do, whilst having fun along the way!
We’d like to hear from you if you are
- Passionate about Digital Display and Print, and knowledgeable of the market
- Robust planning and effective negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and deep understanding of market dynamics in Print & Digital display
- A ‘people person’ who can form strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to delegate effectively and manage tight deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret data in a meaningful and understandable way for staff and clients
- Well organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Your life until now
Account Director level media experience in digital display and print. We are also open to applications from current Senior Account Managers who are looking for a step up.
About the Team
The FAST Display team forms part of the wider Mindshare FAST team (which including Digital Display including Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social. Each team has its own individual requirements based on the client needs, but the ways of working and best practice are shared across all teams. The Display teams are responsible for planning, buying and managing Programmatic Display, Direct IO Display and print campaigns for complex global clients within the retail, FMCG, automotive, finance and technology, industries.
Our aim is to bring creativity to every brief we work on. This can be done in a number of ways; through using new formats, thinking of new ways to deliver on our commercial targets, making clever use of our partners’ first party data, or even just being creative in the way we brief, report and present. Our values therefore centre around having the bravery to try new ideas, always thinking differently, and having the strongest relationships in the market. These allow us to put creativity at the heart of everything we do.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.