SEO Account Manager, Neo
Neo is a global media agency and performance marketing network, part of the Mindshare Performance Group. We apply a data-powered, strategic approach using cutting-edge technologies across all digital disciplines (including paid and organic search, display, video, mobile, social media, affiliate marketing, etc.) and traditional channels.
With 40+ offices worldwide and 1000+ employees we are one of the largest digital media networks in the world. We deal with global and European clients including Nestlé, Sage, Mazda, Norwegian Cruise Lines, HSBC and Ted Baker and are looking for motivated individuals to help us continue to grow and assist in developing digital strategy for our clients.
Neo is innovative and exciting. The team is young, diverse, vibrant and friendly. There are many agency clubs (including the overly popular bake club) and the social committee organises regular agency-wide drinks and events.
The client relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry and require a meticulous and professional attitude and approach.
Neo fosters professional development, investing in staff through bimonthly educational channel keynotes lead by channel experts, offers a multitude of external training sessions in partnership with Mindshare and provides an array of self-learning opportunities through online platforms. It is truly the place to further your career in digital.
The SEO Account Manager will work as part of a team with other digital specialists and with the support of the Account Director in developing and managing the Search strategy for a major multimarket CPG client.
- Develop and communicate SEO strategy across multiple markets.
- Monitor and report on SEO performance based on market objectives.
- Coordinate local market clients and agency partners to ensure that strategic guidelines are followed in a timely and integrated manner.
- Maintain and grow relationships with central and local clients and partners via phone, emails and direct contact.
- Participate in cross channel planning and build SEO proposals to fit within the plans.
- Contribution to and project management on Consumer Intent Modelling, Social Listening and Personalised Consumer Experience projects (training and introduction will be provided).
- Train and support the Account Executives in their daily tasks.
- Account Manager level experience in SEO, (previous experience of managing international SEO or Search projects a plus).
- Understanding of PPC basics and the latest trends of the channel.
- Good understanding of how to measure impact of owned and paid media based strategies through analytics platforms and other external metrics.
- Understanding of how to use Search Trends, Demographic and User-behaviour data to reinforce a data-driven strategy.
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML and web standards will be a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Analytical mindset and technical knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Organised and methodical, with excellent time and project management skills.
- Demonstrate proactivity and ability to work autonomously, eager to explore and discover.
- Additional language skills advantageous.
- Fun, vibrant, friendly team and office atmosphere
- Great career progression
- Great benefits
- Opportunity to work on global industry-leading clients
- Opportunity to work within integrated teams of online and offline specialists
- Training in all aspects of digital media
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.