InDomo | Campaign Performance Specialist
InDomo designs together with clients a bespoke in-house marketing performance solution that drives business and brand performance.
Core of the solution is to progressively increase ROI by daily optimizing audiences, channels, media and content focusing on digital performance channels.
This is possible thanks to clearly defined E2E strategy with KPI's for each phase of the consumer journey linked with business KPI's, supported by the right in-house capabilities in one integrated team, an agile way of working and processes supported by an efficient tech stack.
Campaign Performance Specialist
- Responsible for the daily management of the overall campaign, ensuring timely, and quality execution with all activities leading to increased Online and offline performance;
- He/she is actively supporting in managing all facets of the campaign performance, from campaign set up, defining KPI’s;
- He/she is responsible to run the daily/ weekly optimization activities to drive continuous campaign improvements and campaign performance across all channels ( Online, Offline and eCommerce);
- He/she will coordinate all the functions involved in the campaign management.( Media, Analytics, content, crm, .com , ecommerce) by establishing and managing in an agile/scrum way the weekly optimisation sprints.
Desired level of experience & profile
- 8-10 years’ experience, preferably at multinational companies with brand, marketing and e-commerce experience;
- Extensive experience in 360 campaign management with focus on digital performance channels;
- Proven capabilities in program and agile/scrum management with focus on campaign management and/or marketing and media;
- Experience in management in matrix organizations with complex stakeholder management;
- Structured, analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Strong experience in connecting and understanding the impact of different activities over multiple channels across the full consumer ecosystem;
- Business savvy.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible at client's side for setting up the optimal weekly optimization process and to manage and coordinate the full Campaign optimisation process across all the channels;
- Responsible of the campaign results by supporting fact based decision process and ongoing weekly optimization flow;
- Facilitate the Interpretation of data, dashboards and coordinate findings on longer term trends and insights;
- Responsible to deliver the full campaign learnings and improvement actions after finished;
- He/she has complete understanding of the full ecosystem and the role of each channel;
- Is responsible to drive problem solving process ( deep dives) related to campaign challenges and to fertilize cross-channel and across the board cross- insights;
- Leverage best practices and help streamlining the performance marketing processes.
What we offer
As part of the WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central Amsterdam;
- 25 days’ holiday;
- Health insurance with Achmea and Zilverenkruis;
- Pension Scheme;
- WPP Group Discounts.
WPP is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.