GroupM | Solutions Architect in Business Science Nordic
Solutions Architect in Business Science Nordic
We are growing and are hiring for our Cloud for Marketing team in Copenhagen.
We started our cloud for marketing journey 1½ years ago and are now at the forefront of cloud solutions for marketing. We have a sophisticated setup for bespoke online marketing solutions, and we innovate for our clients to deliver the full promise of their cloud products in the domain of marketing. We’re always looking for ways to improve our client’s cloud solutions and alongside our ongoing deliveries this role offers an opportunity to play around with new technologies and services to try new things for our clients.
You will match with this role if you’re motivated by
- an open environment where you get to set your footprint on our products and services
- ongoingly trying new services & opportunities for our clients
- working project-based on different fit for purpose solutions
- seeing direct output from your work in live tests
In this role you will be focusing on bespoke cloud for marketing solutions directly to our clients and partners. We use Google Cloud as our delivery platform. Our strategy is to use the client’s own marketing data, i.e. inventory/stock data, customer behavior data, sales data and make the data available for activation in online advertising or on the client’s own website or app. We build and release our solutions fast and efficient for live market testing. We focus on the back-end logics and get immediate feedback from our continuous live releases. To learn a bit more about our solutions you can find two examples on slide 11 and 12 in our creds deck (https://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/omnazcEG0AHy5S)
Half of our projects are global projects, mainly from USA or within the EMEA region. The other half is projects for local clients in Denmark.
The below are our criteria for matching with the right candidate
The concepts you need to understand
- Paradigms of programming
- Relational databases
- Supervised Machine Learning
We expect you are an experienced user of
- js or Python
We factor in
- Domain experience: Ad-servers, DSPs, Web-Analytics and Tag Management Systems
- Platform experience: Google Cloud Certifications or experience on Google Cloud products
We also value non-tech skills
- Comfortable in presenting technical solutions for non-technical clients or colleagues
- Big curiosity on your field
- An interest in digital marketing
- English is a must, Danish is a plus
Team & location
Business Science is a part of the world’s leading media investment group GroupM and we’re situated in the newly renovated inspirational offices in the old Philips light bulb factory at Copenhagen S (Holmbladsgade 133, 2300) You will be a part for a team of six technically skilled and dedicated people.
Contact & Deadline
Deadline for applications is 20th of Feb.
Kristjan Due Brødreskift, Partner, Cloud & Digital Performance in Business Science Nordics
e: Kristjan.email@example.com, t: +45 2012 4525