Senior Affiliate Account Manager
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX is the UK's fastest-growing media planning and buying agency, having doubled in size in the last eighteen months to 150 people and £200m in billings. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners within The&Partnership, but GroupM’s minority ownership means that we are able to offer a true ‘best of both worlds’ advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access to GroupM’s market leading pricing, data and technology assets. The&Partnership overall has a strong ethic of pitching in and getting our hands dirty, regardless of level. As such we are naturally less hierarchical and territorial than many other agency environments, particularly when it comes to working with creative teams.
As both The&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working, which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions built bespoke for clients’ individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at News UK, Talk Talk and Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients’ business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has two ambitions. To be a top ten agency in every market in which we operate, and to be the most important place in the careers of our people.
Who is the client?
TalkTalk are the UK’s value champion in Broadband and combined TV, Mobile and Internet services. Unlike many competitors with their flashy celebrity led campaigns, TalkTalk genuinely put ‘the customer’ at the heart of their business. This is reflected in our campaigns which feature a real ‘TalkTalk family’ – showcasing ‘real people/ real lives’.
We help TalkTalk invest over £70m annually in media across all brand and performance channels. With an integrated team, rich in data and analytics and working closely within an embedded team together with our creative agency The&Partnership.
What is the role?
We are looking for a senior affiliates account manager who is a proven expert in affiliate marketing. We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm and passion for this area digital marketing. Combining a rigorous commitment to maximising ROI, and a proactive attitude to identifying new opportunities.
- Drive channel billings and spend across the channel
- Consult with the client about the tactical and strategic aims of their affiliate programme
- Understand and work with the client to identify and develop growth strategies in the performance channel and elsewhere (search, social etc.)
- Monitor affiliate program activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Recommend courses of action to successfully exploit innovation in the channel
- Help to develop annual campaign calendars, roadmaps and roll-out plans
- Support all programmes and clients with advanced reporting and analysis
- Meeting with key publishers to ensure the best deals for the client
Who are you?
- You will have at least 3 years affiliate industry experience with experience of working directly with clients (either in an agency, network or publisher) and hands on experience in managing the mechanics of affiliate tracking
- You will have cross sector experience, understanding the challenges that client face and preferably the challenges in the Telco sector
- You will have a positive outlook and proven ability to handle pressure
- You will be a confident self-starter who can proactively manage client and team expectations
- You will be results driven and results focused
- You will be analytical, and detail orientated
- You be super organised with the ability to prioritise tasks to deliver results
Where is the role based?
As TalkTalk move their operations up to the North-West we are very excited to be moving alongside them. This role will be co-located in the client’s new headquarters Soapworks, a multifaceted destination hub on Greater Manchester’s Waterfront. Working in such proximity with the client will enable us to work in smarter, more nimble ways to deliver the most innovative data-driven work. We envision that this move to the north-west will just be the start for m/SIX making their mark on the Manchester market and we are therefore looking for someone who can also help us grow our northern footprint.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.