Marketing Data Analyst
GroupM is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to become an integral part of our team in Lisbon, Portugal (Portuguese language required).
We value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in our projects. You will become part of a dynamic, experienced and friendly professional environment with a strong results commitment, that is thriving and developing focused on innovation and discovery.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Marketing Data Analyst with a background in marketing campaign analysis, database analytics, and digital marketing. The primary focus of your mission will be creating insightful analytics dashboards with clear and actionable insights.
What we expect from you:
- Be able to analyze, interpret and report performance of client marketing and multichannel campaign activities independently of used technology
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and design, build, and manage databases
- Assist in building insights-driven client marketing and campaign strategies
- Effectively articulate key insights and analytical findings to non-technical audiences
- Analyze trends and translate them into optimization recommendations. Present them internally or directly to the client
- Develop cross-functional working relationships with various internal teams
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in online marketing and analytics tools
A bit about yourself:
- Have knowledge of the concepts and tools relevant to Advertising and Media organizations
- Familiarity with major web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Salesforce.
- Experience working with data from major advertising and marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience with creating effective data visualizations and data visualization tools (e.g., Google Data Studio, Datorama, Power BI etc.)
- Technical expertise with data models and database design and development
- Experience with SQL and MS Excel
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be creative, proactive, logical and innovative and will not just accept the status quo
- Be highly results driven, self-learner and with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, capable of working and explain insights with people at all levels within and external to the business
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights.
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. Our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com