PPC Account Executive - Horizon
GroupM recently merged two of its leading global networks, MEC and Maxus, to form a brand new media, content and technology agency – one of the largest in the world. WAVEMAKER exists to be Future Makers: to build brands that pioneer the future, inspire society and move customers to action. What started with a blank page and a fresh perspective has resulted in building an agency of future.
Bound together by our Purchase Journey approach, we help clients translate audience behaviours and insights into smart decisions today, for a prosperous tomorrow. Our organizational capabilities and specialisms, along with the talents of our 8,500 people are united through our focus on understanding, accelerating and optimizing purchase journeys. Our obsession with purchase journeys is apparent in the solutions we create for clients, in how we structure ourselves and in the job roles our people perform. So a job a WAVEMAKER may not sound like a job at any other agency, and that’s because it isn’t.
Our people are encouraged to become the best versions of themselves and share the values and behaviours of what we refer to as PACED - passionate, agile, collaborative, entrepreneurial, and diverse. With our combined global heritage coming together to create something new; our people are the brains, the data experts and the thinkers of the GroupM family.
WAVEMAKER is a leader in its field. We’re in front of transformation, making waves by making bold choices. It means the impact of our choices today creates momentum into the future.
Our vision is simple: To become the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
The future is not only coming, it’s now.
Job Title:Account Executive
Reporting to:Account Director / Account Manager
International Airlines Group is a new client. Within this holding company we look after several brands; British Airways, Avios, LEVEL, IAG Cargo. This role will be within Team Horizon, a fully integrated team made up of specialists from media, creative and production.
Performance media encompasses paid search, paid social (Facebook/ Twitter/ LinkedIn) and affiliate activity, however this role is solely focussed on Paid Search which includes Google, Bing and regional search engines advertising.
The Performance Senior Executive's core roles will be supporting the Account Manager and Account Director on one of our key Performance clients, as well as taking ownership on certain accounts/campaigns or elements thereof.
Client servicing will be in a supporting role, with greater remit on owned account/campaigns. There is no direct line management remit in this role.
Knowledge and skills development will still be a focus and you will be expected to provide guidance to the other Executives within the team (where applicable).
- Client servicing: frequent contacts via phone, emails and in person, for day to day activities and client support.
- Building of bespoke PPC and social accounts/campaigns, including: campaign structures, keywords, ads, ad extensions, tracking implementation, audience research and implementation.
- Management of existing PPC Account/Campaigns with best practice application, with: budget tracking, bid optimisation, testing, account expansions, financial reconciliation, implementation of process to improve efficiency.
- Reporting: building and management of standard and ad hoc reports and analysis, post campaign analysis, support on monthly/quarterly reviews
- Growth support: recommendations on optimisation actions, insights from current performance and the market
- Planning, managing, reporting and analysis on small Paid Search campaigns, with less input from AM and AD
Veronika Tretiyakova – Account Director
Lee Pepper – Business Director
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.