Global Project Manager
Global Project Manager
This Manager level role within the Global Programme Management team will be responsible for supporting the organization, communication and delivery of global business programmes, projects, and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, will effectively be able to collaborate and communicate with a variety of business stakeholders and will excel at planning and delivery.
This high-profile position will provide a wealth of opportunity for professional and personal growth. A position which will put the candidate at the centre of innovation and strategic thinking at Xaxis and will allow for interaction and development across the business working with the industry’s brightest minds.
- Designing programme frameworks, detailed project plans, and documentation which outlines requirements, business justifications as well as a plan to track progress with key milestones
- Working closely with Global Solutions and Innovation, Marketing, Partnership teams
- Building project teams to execute the work and define their roles and responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered within scope and meet time/budget requirements
- Creating an environment and conditions in which a defined objective can be achieved, remove noise and road blocks
- Reporting and escalating any critical items which may impact project progression
- Adapting to and managing change
- Maintaining regular communication with stakeholders and the wider business to ensure that the business is informed on the progression of projects
- Ensuring that initiatives are being introduced and developed to best meet stakeholder and market needs
- Experience working in digital advertising or advertising technology
- Experience working as a project manager in the digital advertising sector
- Pro-active with a positive, go-getter, attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple teams and stakeholders while maintaining focus
- Flexible, with the ability to wear multiple hats and thrive in an environment that always has new challenges
- Excellent communication and language skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player and experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick-witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.