GroupM | Digital Supervisor
The candidate will be part of Digital department and will be responsible for the digital planning process.
The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of the digital disciplines (display, video, mobile, social), is able to manage different campaign typologies (awareness, performance, data driven), has a proven understanding of trafficking processes, biddable and programmatic, and previous experiences in media agencies.
A natural predilection for numbers, hands-on attitude, great curiosity and ability to get involved will complete the profile.
- ensure the correctness and efficiency of planning processes
- ability to manage and coordinate resources ensuring their field training
- implementation of the strategy and timely media plan delivery
- support the client’s needs with a daily relationship
- Maintain and report periodically about achieved results
- pre and post-campaign analysis
- Proven experience of account management with client’s media supervisors and managers
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in on online media planning. Previous experience in offline media planning will be a plus.
- Degree or equivalent culture
- Fluent English
- Proven knowledge of all digital technique / platforms (i.e. adserver, analytics, tag management, retargeting, …). Knowledge of biddable and performance will be considered a plus.
- Accuracy, precision, attention to detail
- Independent and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Organization and ability to meet the delivery deadlines.
- Ability to training teams
- Proactivity and ability to find creative and unconventional solutions
- Collaboration and ability to work under pressure, having a positive attitude
- Ability to use and teach the new tools
- Operational and technical skills