eCommerce Account Executive
Job Title: Account Executive (eCommerce)
About the team:
Mindshare eCommerce team sits within Mindshare FAST (Future Adaptive Specialist Team) which is a digital division within Mindshare of integrated performance specialists, managing Programmatic Display, Paid Search, Paid Social and eCommerce for our global clients. The Mindshare eCommerce team work specifically with Unilever and are responsible for planning, buying and managing eCommerce campaigns. Each team has its own individual requirements based on the client needs, but the ways of working and best practice are shared across all teams.
About the role:
The candidate will report into the Account Director, with a dotted line into the Account Manager. We are looking for an articulate, numerate, and above all eager candidate who will support the Ecommerce Team with campaigns across Amazon, Tesco and Asda. They will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimization of our client’s eCommerce activity as part of holistic campaigns. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for digital media and be keen to develop a career within Digital.
- Responsible for the booking, tracking setup, on-going management, and reconciliation of Programmatic campaigns.
- Carrying out health checks (delivery, performance, brand safety and viewability) on Programmatic accounts to ensure they are set up and running as per Mindshare best practice.
- Learn to identify and act upon budget optimizations requirements.
- Learn how eCommerce campaigns are tracked and measured.
- Understand the role audiences play in targeting and campaign optimization.
- Become confident in how to set up eCommerce campaigns, including structure, buy methods, formats, and inventory.
- Understand how performance metrics interrelate and can influence each other.
- Identify the optimization levers available to improve performance to meet your client’s KPIs.
- Understand the approach to preparing a media plan in response to a client’s brief.
- Deliver client reporting and analyze campaign results under the guidance of the Account Manager, with a view to developing actionable insight.
- Manage day to day administration - compiling weekly client reports, regular campaign optimisation, trafficking, tag delivery, live checks, analyse data and report on trends, media owner requests and issues, resolve straightforward campaign delivery issues or problems
- The accurate management of budgets, adhering to the Mindshare finance process.
- Complete the necessary specialist training for tools e.g. Adservers (Sizmek) and Finance systems (Prisma, MX).
- Become confident in navigating the platforms required to manage eCommerce campaigns.
Ideal key skills & knowledge:
- Analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends within data sets.
- Adept at juggling multiple projects for multiple stakeholders
- Proactive in improving their knowledge and capability.
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively, and work as part of a team.
- Experience using basic features of PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel (E.g. Creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations, sorting and filtering data, creating graphs and tables).
- Any programming or coding knowledge would be beneficial, but not essential.
How to apply:
Please apply online via this advertisement and send us your CV and a covering letter. Applications will be reviewed via our GroupM Future Talent team.
Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in the UK, without sponsorship.
If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
Mindshare sits in the space where data, content and technology collide. We are a leading global marketing and media services network with billings of more than £23billion worldwide. The network consists of 97 offices in 67 countries throughout the USA, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific; each dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands.
We invest heavily in staff development. Training is extensive from the most junior level with mock pitches, cross-media training, and learning modules in conjunction with the GroupM University. We work hard to create a coaching culture across the agency and have launched training programmes including a “Future Leaders Programme” which is a 12-month modular learning course designed to accelerate staff development and to expose employees to new areas of the business, and in January 2012 Huddle was launched- an innovative future planning discussion collaborating across our global network.
It’s not all work here - Mindshare hold social events for everyone including festive and summer parties and monthly get-togethers. February 2012 saw Mindshare’s first subsidised ski-trip, which was a roaring success and is now into its 6th year!
If you’d like to know more about life at GroupM and our agencies, you can search for ‘GroupM UK Careers’ on all major social media platforms.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.