Client Success Manager - Programmatic
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
The agency teams at Xaxis are responsible for everything to do with our clients from running campaigns and providing best in class reporting, to providing exemplary account management and selling in new opportunities. As programmatic experts this team have in-depth knowledge across a breadth of topics and ensure that this knowledge is used in the best way to meet our clients’ needs.
About the role
The Client Success Manager will own a number of accounts, managing all activity end-to-end and using our tools and platforms to deliver exceptional campaign performance. The CSM will develop deep knowledge about client and their goals through strong relationships with key account, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Take the lead on your allocated accounts across your agency patch, understanding and delivering against their key objectives.
- Engagement with key agency contacts, sharing your knowledge and growing their confidence in, and opinion of, Xaxis.
- Maximise existing budgets and margin, identifying opportunities to upsell wherever possible.
- Deliver first-rate operational execution across your clients, hitting client KPIs whilst maximizing margin.
- Strong programmatic knowledge, able to use our platforms to meet client objectives.
- Troubleshooting through both the use of red flag monitoring and campaign performance.
- Maintain accurate pipeline and campaign information across all key systems such as Salesforce, Radia and AppNexus.
- Create and deliver campaign reporting as required per client.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on a key topic as agreed with your manager.
- Demonstrable experience from a previous programmatic trading or account management role
- Able to multi-task, manage your own time and prioritise effectively
- Demonstrable ability to rapidly learn and articulate new value propositions.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Very well organised and can handle working under pressure
- Build a good understanding of our competitors and how our USPs compare to theirs
- Digital specialist with an understanding of the media landscape
- Communicate clearly and be assertive with internal and external parties (knowing how and when to say "no")
- Technical comfort and solid understanding of internet functionality
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.