GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom and Wavemaker, each global operation in their own right with leading market positions.
GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivalled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.
A regional centre of excellence is being established to build and maintain best practices in media operations and to support the markets in delivering transformation consistently across business and technology.
The centre of excellence will be made up of programme management, change management, process ownership, business analysis and solution ownership.
The roles are spread across the region and markets forming a programme that works as one team to meet common objectives.
- Reports into IT Business Partner.
- Responsible for analysis and definition of business requirements in market.
- Contribute to the design of market workshop methodology and artefacts.
- Support market workshop facilitation and data gathering initiatives.
- Lead business case analysis and benefits realisation in market.
- Identify local market requirements and document rationale for change. Work with local legal and commercial teams to validate needs.
- Support the regional process owner in process design, optimisation and adoption.
- Ensure all market requirements are documented, prioritised, sized and approved.
- Support RPOs in ensuring that design variations are limited to statutory / legal requirements.
- Ensure that solutions delivered meet the requirements as defined by the business.
- Support process and solution testing and the participation of functional leads. Ensure all defects and improvements are prioritised and fed back into the development cycle.
- Maintain integrity of testing and business acceptance.
- Support process and solution owners in the deployment of policies and controls.
- Support local functional leads and technology stakeholders.
- Confirm metrics and reporting mechanisms to measure performance
- +5 years business analysis experience
- A track record in deploying common processes and technology in a multi-national environment.
- Exposure to the Advertising and Media industry is essential.
- Consulting background is desirable.
- Good understanding of end to end media buying process operations.
- Highly capable and confident in workshop facilitation.
- A balanced knowledge with the ability to bridge business and technical.
- Highly analytical with an eye for detail.
- Proficient in clear, concise and accurate recording of requirements.
- Performance orientated with an aptitude for spotting improvements and business opportunities.
- Customer and quality orientated.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and local language.