Senior Client Success Manager - Programmatic
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
The Agency Group teams are responsible for everything to do with our clients from running campaigns and providing best in class reporting, to providing exemplary account management and selling in new opportunities. As programmatic experts this team have in-depth knowledge across a breadth of topics and ensure that this knowledge is used in the best way to meet our clients’ needs.
About the role
The Senior Client Success Manager will own key accounts end-to-end, acting as a trusted adviser to the agency and delivering strong performance across their campaigns. This role will also display leadership within the team, acting as a mentor and modelling best practice.
- Take the lead on your allocated accounts across your agency patch, understanding and delivering against their key objectives.
- Maximise existing budgets and margin, identifying opportunities to upsell wherever possible.
- Proactively develop strategies for your clients to improve on our offering, in conjunction with other internal teams.
- Onboarding of new clients, setting expectations and creating the basis for a successful relationship.
- Responsible for long term planning for key accounts, overseeing day-to-day account management, review internal processes and drive innovation to remove admin and improve team effectiveness
- Embrace and evangelise the Xaxis story and our new innovative products and AI offering within your agency across all levels and, where appropriate, with clients.
- Deliver first-rate operational execution across your clients, hitting client KPIs whilst maximizing margin.
- Able to take the lead on troubleshooting and problem deep-dives.
- Expert in programmatic execution, able to use our platforms to their fullest to meet client objectives.
- Carry out buddy checks and quality control checks to ensure best practice is always applied.
- Maintain strong internal relationships and share feedback and requirements from your agency patch in order to refine the Xaxis offering to remain front of market.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on a key topic as agreed with your manager.
- Entrepreneurial work style which embraces change
- Forges relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic marketplace and our place within it.
- Clear understanding of strategic client needs and how Xaxis is able to meet those needs
- Ability to translate complex ideas into easy to understand, workable solutions
- Excellent objection handling skills
- Ability to mount a well thought through business case on any given subject
- Identify inefficiencies across the business and propose workable solutions
- Project manage all dependencies to achieve a desirable outcome
- Share best practices
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers.
- In-depth understanding of applicable systems
- Strong understanding of adserver technology
- Evidence of data-driven decision making and analysis
- Act and be seen as a leader, including coaching and training subordinates with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and proactive style
- Display credibility
- Always acting in line with Xaxis values and actively promoting our culture
- Ability to work effectively with 3rd parties and achieve a desirable outcome for Xaxis
- Apply data and analytics to client business issues
- Identify and act upon new business opportunities
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.