International - Paid Search Planner - Global Client
Department / Team
Search & Biddable Department, EMEA
London, 26 Red Lion Square
The team & the role
We are the MediaCom International Search & Biddable team, consisting of approx. 45 people, working on a mix of blue chip clients including: Shell, Brand USA, Sony & Bose.
We are looking for the new Planner to come and join the Paid Search Ecommerce team based in London.
Key highlights of this role, the team and the client:
- It sits within a great team; with team members from international backgrounds currently servicing our ecommerce brands
- It’s a role within the retail vertical, with an EMEA remit, offering the opportunity to work on one of the leading speaker and headphone specialists.
- It’s data-driven and analytical role for someone who loves analysing data and working with large data sets.
- It has ample scope to be proactive, because we love entrepreneurial people who bring us their own ideas and show us their passion for Paid Search
- You will be constantly learning, and developing your knowledge in the Paid Search vertical.
- It’s busy but it’s a lot of fun too; we work hard, but are a close team, and enjoy the occasional jolly.
What we can’t live without:
- Passion for Paid Search, demonstrated by proven track record of driving performance and enabling innovation to help increase ROI
- Previous experience in practicing Search for ROI driving clients
- Experience with working on bid management solutions
- Winning mentality, striving to exceed expectations
- Numerate, analytical, administratively competent, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in a European language
- Previous experience in the Retail vertical
In return, MediaCom will offer the candidate the opportunity to:
- Be in a fantastic working environment – our work/life balance is important to us
- Work on a well-established award winning account, and gain exposure working on multiple Ecommerce channels.
- Build a career here – we are long-term focused and reward great performance
- Training opportunities – we encourage continuous learning
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.