KRWM | International Digital Account Director H/F
A subsidiary of WPP, GroupM is the world leader in consulting and advertising space purchasing and supports its advertisers in promoting their brands.
Present in more than 80 countries, we work with renowned clients in a wide range of industries. In France, we are present through the KR WaveMaker, Mediacom, Mindshare, Neo and Keyade agencies (1000 employees).
The agency is assigned for paid media with a need to advise across Paid-Owned-Earned. Areas of responsibility include thought leadership, planning, digital leadership, campaigns’ implementation, media efficiency
Involvement in 2 main global KR Wavemaker clients (scope : WW)
The International Digital Account Director will be part of the global team based in Paris reporting directly to Business Directors .
The role includes (but not limited to) the following key roles & responsibilities:
- Supporting Business Directors in securing preferred status with the client in data management, and adding value to their business through the delivery of compelling, accurate and innovative digital topics
- Time will be spend working with the global clients, local teams in charge of the account locally and global experts in charge with the digital strategy, planning, data etc
- Concentrate on digital branding strategy but having accomplishments within full digital ecosystem (Branding, performances, ecommerce, 1st party data etc).
- Drive and build on major topics in terms of digital technologies solutions (ad verification expertise, tracking optimization, identification of new tools to upgrade the digital strategy)
- Identify innovating potential media vendors by organizing workshops, present on professional events, being involved in WPP digital project
- Negotiate global deals and follow up with main digital players
- Follow up productivity results
The ideal candidate will the following skills:
- Digital background in a similar position (min 6 year experience is required)
- Organizational skills and time management
- Fluent in English as requires communication with local markets and global clients
- Robust skills on digital strategy , data and planning, buying, KPI’s etc
- Robust knowledges in terms of news, trends, Media owners on digital global level