Paid Search Executive
Job Title: Paid Search Executive
Overview of the job: You will be responsible for collaborating with clients to activate their Paid Search Campaigns on Google, Bing, YouTube & Amazon and analysing campaign performance.
A day in the life: Responsible for the day to day account management, optimisation and reporting of paid search campaigns to deliver client growth, and efficiency targets. The Search Executive will be numerate and analytical, as well as administratively competent with strong attention to detail. They will be motivated and have solid knowledge of search principles and how the market operates. They will have basic knowledge of other digital media channels and how they fit within the overall media/marketing mix.
We would love to hear from you, if you are…
- Passionate about digital advertising
- Love working with numbers and data
- Strong communicator and confident to communicate with clients and colleagues of all levels
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you be quick the role will be closing on Wednesday 27th November 2019 (subject to volume of applications)
To better your chances here are some top tips to help you stand out from the crowd;
Tailor your CV for the role.
- We would encourage you to write a brief cover letter or a message to our recruiters. If you are unsure what this message could include, consider any details in your background you would want to draw attention to or tell us quickly why you are amazing for the role.
- Double, triple check for any spelling or grammar mistakes, attention to detail is key within our industry.
Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in UK, without sponsorship. If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site canteen
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go (plus an extra day for your birthday)
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- Impressive discounts across a range of high street and offline retailers
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently. But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.