Performance Marketing Manager (Loreal)
Wavemaker is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the Loreal team Active Cosmetic Division (La Roche Posay, Vichy, Cerave, Skin Ceuticals)
· Responsible for the performance, budget and management of paid acquisition channels; Programmatic Buying, Adwords, Facebook and other biddable media.
· Overseing and leading performance marketing specialists in day-to-day operations, optimization and reporting.
· Make sure that performance marketing activities are aligned with clients’ business KPI’s and overall marketing strategy.
· A senior point of contact for clients providing the strategic direction and operational guidance need to increase performance.
· Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
· Stay up to date with the latest trends and products in the Paid Search / Paid Social & Programmatic Buying universe and discuss potential opportunities with the team.
· Collaborating with other teams covering Client Teams, Data&Technology, Media Buying and Planning, Analytics, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineeering or related fields,4+ of experience in performance marketing.
- Experienced in managing complex PPC campaigns, preferably within FMCG industry.
- Extensive and up to date knowledge on search, social, programmatic marketing trends, products and technologies.
- Proven experience and skills in SEM, Paid Social Ads Management and Programmatic Buying.
- Technically competent and comfortable working alongside software developers.
- Proven achievements in delivering profit growth and ROI.
- Proven analytical abilities, working with all major ad/martechs and large datasets.
- A strong leader/team manager but team player.
- Fluent in English.
- A strong understanding of analytics, automatization and optimization tools.
- Eager to learn all aspects of digital media and eager to take action
- Working knowledge of cookies, tracking and analytical technical mechanics.
- Strong attention to details.
- Has a high self awareness skill.
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve what we do.
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
- Google Ads (Search, Display, Video, Shopping and Measurement)
- Facebook Blueprint (Media Planning)
- GMP (SA 360, DV360, Campaign Manager, Google Analytics)
- The Trade Desk
- Xandr (Appnexus)