Influencer Marketing Account Manager
Account Manager, Influencer Marketing
Overview of job
This role is at Manager level and is primarily responsible for the delivery of influencer marketing campaigns within MediaCom Beyond Advertising. The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of the influencer marketing world and be passionate about the growth and development of this area.
Responsible for management of existing projects as well as responding to new influencer marketing queries both from clients and internal colleagues, this person must, using our tools and their knowledge, be able to make influencer recommendations as well as deliver projects impeccably.
Importantly the successful candidate will be dedicated to growing MediaCom’s influencer offering and network of digital influencers (Instagram, YouTubers, bloggers and celebrities).
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Head of Influencer Marketing Strategy.
3 best things about the job:
- This is a diverse role with the opportunity to work across both the UK and worldwide businesses and their clients. MBA in the UK is the global hub where many new products and initiatives are developed and launched. Working in the ever-growing area of influencer marketing within the London office will be very exciting and this areas is absolutely integral to the growth of MBA.
- We have an unrivalled client list with the opportunity to work with brands such as Coca Cola, Sony Playstation, Sony Mobile, NBC Universal, Bose, Direct Line Group, DFS, Tesco, LVMH and many more. Some will be in response to specific briefs, some will be proactive - whatever the case, there are many impressive clients to work on and many incredible opportunities to create award winning work.
- MediaCom Beyond Advertising launched in 2008. Whilst other ‘content divisions’ have undertaken flashy re-launches and re-brands, we’ve continuously maintained our position as the market leading content team, years ahead in terms of thinking and delivery. You’ll be joining a team of 85 specialists who really know their craft and who are united in the core belief that the content we produce can really make a difference.
Measures of success
In three months, you would be:
- Demonstrating excellent production skills across Influencer projects – including campaign delivery and management of content creation
- Building relationships with clients and internal agency colleagues
- Managing influencer relationships, negotiating and liaising with influencers directly or via their agencies
- Assisting the Content Leads & Head of Influencer Marketing in developing response to briefs, including making Influencer recommendations.
In six months, you would be:
- Known as an Influencer Marketing expert and recognised for strong project delivery.
- Ensuring MediaCom Beyond Advertising’s influencer products and services meet high standards of quality, cost effectiveness and have a clear USP.
In 12 months, you would be:
- Working with the Head of Influencer Marketing & Content Leads to ensure Influencer Marketing is actively integrated into the media planning process, with the aim to maximise the channel’s visibility across MediaCom clients.
What you will need:
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to hit the ground running, with an in-depth understanding of social and influencer marketing. We’re looking for someone who can show initiative and take pride in their work. They should be a confident and effective communicator, with outstanding client servicing skills, confidence in and the ability to convey complex ideas and concepts, both verbally and in impeccable written English.
- Very strong project management and implementation skills
- Excellent knowledge of wider online marketing and a passion for the influencer space
- Punctual, presentable and have a friendly and outgoing demeanour
- Strong experience in building client relationships
- Digitally-savvy with experience in social media and/or marketing
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise and manage time across projects
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing and the data and social statistics behind it (impressions / reach / engagements)
- Your own network of influencer contacts
- Great presentation skills and confidence in liaising with clients
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passionate about growing the Influencer division within MBA
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise and manage time across multiple clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Must be a UK resident or work permit holder
About MediaCom Beyond Advertising
MediaCom Beyond Advertising is the content division for Mediacom, delivering audience first content solutions that are driven by data and insight. Broadly speaking we offer our clients content solutions, content production and content optimisation. We share MediaCom’s ethos around content that helps grow our clients’ businesses – not content for content’s sake
We have specialists in:
- Branded entertainment (AFPs, Podcasts, experiences)
- Social & Influencer marketing
- Dynamic Creative
Find out more at http://mediacombeyondadvertising.com/
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.