Mindshare | Digital Strategist H/F
Digital Strategist _
We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mindshare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent.
We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
The digital environment within a media agency is moving extremely fast. We are advising, we are buying but we are also creating new models, exploring future, testing new way of creating advertising.
Precision marketing optimisation has driven our organisation for the past 12 months. It will drive conversations, strategies, media orientations and business decisions during the coming years.
New types of advertisings brings new types of strategies. We need to reinforce our strategic vision on digital and make it relevant and concrete for our clients.
For this reason, Mindshare France wants to keep is digital leadership hiring a senior strategist, expert in data and programmatic and ready to write the future of our client’s digital vision.
Under the responsibility of the CDO, the Digital Strategist will be responsible for managing and unlocking the PMO potential of our clients and leading the Precision Marketing agenda at Mindshare France, writing the digital strategies with our +30 digital experts in order to deliver best in class media data strategy and drive optimum media performance.
- Responsible for writing digital strategies for our clients.
- Responsible for defining and implementing audience/data strategies across different media channels.
- To provide an increased understanding to audience/data use within Precision Marketing internally and a more robust approach to 1) defining audiences, 2) implementation and 3) feedback.
- Improving, increasing quality, robustness of how we infer/come up with our audiences (Kantar, Media Data feedback etc) to provide well researched and evidence-based audience recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal digital coordinators and Business Directors to produce an approach/standpoint on Precision Marketing and how we roll this out globally.
- Support internal Planning & Strategy Teams in the creation and reporting of Brand Audiences.
- Be the go to for knowledge on data availability across platforms (Google, Facebook, DSP’s) .
- Identify and work with new tech and data partners to build our audience understanding capabilities in collaboration with PBU ( internal agency trading desk)
- Liaise with the Programmatic Lead at Group M to support new ideas and testing across clients + adoption and feedback loop from Precision.
- Understanding of campaign structure across Media Platforms to inform reporting and insight delivery.
- Develop audience targeting approaches and translate into recommendations for future activity.
- Relevant experience in a strategic role in Digital strategy, data or Programmatic.
- Experience defining and implementing data lead campaigns across key platforms, DSPs and Facebook.
- Comprehensive understanding of data management platforms, their applications and use cases across industries
- Knowledge of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces
- Exposure to DSP/Ad server protocols and reporting
- Familiarity with general tools and packages (Tableau, SPSS)
- Proficiency in Excel (advanced features in Excel considered: Macros, complex formulas
- Exemplary business judgment as well as problem solving and analytical skills, with a proven record of leadership and innovation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in online media metrics and analysis; specific work with various reporting tools, including web analytics
- Curious: eager to learn and seek information
- Good team spirit, and able to work in a team
- English speaking.