Back to Top
Who we are?
GroupM, world leader in consulting and media buying, is mainly engaged in supporting advertisers in the promotion of their brands.
GroupM is present in 80 countries via international networks and works with renowned clients in diversified sectors such as luxury goods, automotive, FMCG, services ...
In France, GroupM is present through the following agencies : KR Wavemaker, MediaCom, Mindshare, Neo and Keyade (1000 employees).
The Account Director will be part of the global team for a luxury client and dedicated to the Fragrances & Beauty division. The role includes (but not limited to) the following key roles & responsibilities:
- Be a trusted and respected advisor to the Fragrances & Beauty Media clients. Much of your time will be spent working with the client’s Global Media team. Your role is to help determine the key areas of focus and deliver clarity and purpose to every project and work-stream. You will need to quickly become a trusted partner, able to deliver against day to day operational needs and at the same time, help shape the longer-term strategic narrative
- Supervise all the agency deliverables and ensure they are delivered in a timely maneer. You will supervise 2 account manager (one full time and one working 30% on F&B) and work closely with a range of strategic planning and digital experts to help you deliver against the clients’ expectations. These deliverables include (not limited to):
paid media campaign guidelines & strategic guidelines
pre-campaign reports (before the campaign starts)
post-campaign reports (at the end of the campaign)
paid asset recommendation
- The AD also contributes to build presentations on specific media topics identified by clients. For all those deliverables, the key task of the AD is to:
prioritise workload for the team
make sure each deliverable is briefed and worked on time to meet client needs
check quality & accuracy of deliverables
extract key information and insights from all the data gathered
- Support and coordinate our +35 markets. We work with this client in +35 markets. Budgets are set and invested locally but the HQ set the global media agenda for the company. Your role is to both “push” the central agenda to our markets and to “pull” best practice and share with everyone. Where there are problems you will ideally anticipate them in advance and escalate to the Plus COO and Plus CEO as required
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6+ years’ experience
- Fluent or comfortable with English as requires communication with local markets and all documents produced are in English
- Good communication skills (oral & written) to structure sharp learnings & insights
- Strong media agency background and knowledge
- Experienced traditional and great understanding of the full digital ecosystem
- Proven in multi-market / network management
- Strong networking skills and capable of initiating relationships with a broad group of client stakeholders
- Proven in developing and delivering pragmatic (not theoretical) guidelines and ways of working across markets in very short turn-arounds. Good understanding of the media landscape or experience in US, China, France, Korea, Taiwan or ME is a major advantage
- Sensibility and understanding of the luxury sector and ideally Fragrances & Beauty
- Strategic thinking and great analytical skill and synthetic
- The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, balancing multiple deadlines
Contract: CDD from September 2019 to January 2020 (replacement maternity leave)
To learn more about our culture: https://linktr.ee/groupmfrance