Based in Dubai, the Social Media Executive is responsible for developing and delivering a range of social media services across the business, developing Mindshare’s social media product, creating social media strategies, engagement frameworks and activation tactics, whilst supporting the Social Media Director on assigned accounts with key responsibility for implementation, monitoring and management.
- Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media presences using agreed tools, find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, campaigns etc. while responding to changes within social networks.
- Develop and maintain client relationships; attend, present and provide counsel at all significant agency-client media meetings.
- Liaise & confer with outside creative advertising agencies and marketing teams to establish social media goals, objectives and strategies and provide leadership when necessary in developing, negotiating and implementing creative social media solutions
- Work with the Social Media Director to produce a cohesive social media plan that includes communications goals and brings together different buying disciplines for integration across media channels, informed by research or insights and taking into account the channel contact plan or client brief
- Assist the Social Media Director to ensure the appropriate and detailed media mix for plan implementation and manage final budget allocation by medium and aid in the associated booking, billing and account management
- Act as a key liaison among various media groups that contribute to the overall social media plan development process, the implementation and stewardship of all components and ensure all deliverables are met on time
- Apply original thinking to identify new opportunities, creating growth and added value to their client assignments.
- Play a key role in assisting with new business activities including looking for growth potential within existing accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a strong creative background with a minimum 1-year experience in cross-media communication and conceptualization skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr
- Social media analytics tools: Socialbakers, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google / YouTube analytics
- Social media listening tools: Alterian, Synthesio, Sysomos
- A creative mindset that’s always churning with actionable ideas that help improve workflow, enhance our social media presence and achieve our goals
- A finger on the digital pulse and an eye on the social landscape to discover what’s new, what competitors are doing, and what innovations are around the corner
- Excellent organizational skills who can multi-task and coordinate multiple projects without losing focus or miss a beat
- Outstanding storytelling skills
- Strong copywriting skills in Arabic and English